Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ibrkr issue

Default ibrkr issue
    Hello all, 1st off I would like to thank all the developers for thier hard work!

I was on 1.1.1. OTB jailbroken, decided to take the 1.1.3. plunge, It did'nt work using the app on the installer, so I was stuck at 1.1.3. after having to restore. I decided to use the methods to downgrade & then climb the ladder again. The issue I have is that after i do the (2) restores to 1.1.1. and open ibrkr.09 it just "hangs" there. I have installed / reinstalled it, re-booted my computer, still no success. Any idea's?

I am running Vista
    My modem firmware is 04.03.19_G
    My serial # 7S737MK9WH8

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Joel

only thing left...give us your SSN#...lol
    Hey what company you are with?
    restore never hurts when you are with ATT..

I was stuck at the same point. Use the windows.bat in 1.1.2 jail break to boot from recovery and continue with the upgrade.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vafirefighter View Post
    Hello all, 1st off I would like to thank all the developers for thier hard work!

I was on 1.1.1. OTB jailbroken, decided to take the 1.1.3. plunge, It did'nt work using the app on the installer, so I was stuck at 1.1.3. after having to restore. I decided to use the methods to downgrade & then climb the ladder again. The issue I have is that after i do the (2) restores to 1.1.1. and open ibrkr.09 it just "hangs" there. I have installed / reinstalled it, re-booted my computer, still no success. Any idea's?

I am running Vista
    My modem firmware is 04.03.19_G
    My serial # 7S737MK9WH8

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Joel
    What are you trying to do with ibrickr on 1.1.1? If you are on 1.1.1 you don;t need ibrickr to do anything with.

oh, and contact a mod asap to get your serial number off the forums. You don't want it here...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings