Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help Me Out...please!

Default Help Me Out...please!
    brothers help me out please. my iphone was busted for a month now.
    i used to have a 1.0.2, i decided to upgrade to 1.1.1 following instruction from internet. i was able to upgrade it to 1.1.1 but the phone is not getting signal. so i decided to restore it. itunes just gives error message, it got stuck on recovery mode, somehow a friend was able to put it on the "activation mode". I tried to click on the (i) and it shows unkown IMEI and ICCID. the keypad is also not working.
    hope you will hear and answer to my cry...thanks brothers.

Ok restore it to 1.1.3..and then go from there

Default Tnx...
    Thanks brother. i'll give it a try. i'll just read some instuctions to follow for 113. just a regular dude, don't know much 'bout computers and hacking.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by backstabin View Post
    Ok restore it to 1.1.3..and then go from there
    That is going to do him no good. Assuming he still wants a jailbroken/activated phone, just restoring to 1.1.3 is a waste of time. Restore to 1.1.1 (yes do it again) and go from there. Restoring to 1.1.3 will have you starting from square one, downgrading to 1.1.1, jailbreaking that and unlocking (if not on ATT), then upgrading to 1.1.3 via the official devteam installer 1.1.3 jailbreak.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

Tnx sziklassy,
    by the way, i'm using windows, why do you think it is showing unknown IMEI and ICCID and the keypad is not working. What if i put it to recovery mode and get stuck there. because everytime i restore itunes just gives me error message(error in 1011...etc).

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27454

here found everything you need
    . good luck !!!!!!
    daniel_m352000

7. The Following User Says Thank You to daniel_m352000 For This Useful Post:

coyote (2008-02-11)