Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with 1.1.3 OTB plz

Default help with 1.1.3 OTB plz
    ok so i just opened my iphone today and saw that there is a 1.1.3 OTB unlock, so i am trying to downgrade it back to 1.1.1 because that is what the 1.1.3 unlock tutorial says, but everytime i do it, i always get a "Invalid Sim" on my iphone, it says please insert an unlocked or valid SIM and i cant jailbreak 1.1.1 because of this error

bump.... btw i am trying to downgrade it to 1.1.2 instead to see if i get the same SIM error

bump.... btw i am trying to downgrade it to 1.1.2 instead to see if i get the same SIM error
    Last edited by 892073003; 2008-02-09 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

and yes i did get the same SIM error, can someone PLZZZZ tell me what im doing wrong, this is really pissing me off now because i just did it to one of my phones and it worked and its not working on this one
    Last edited by 892073003; 2008-02-09 at 10:59 PM.

restore your iphone to 1.1.3
    Put your phone in DFU press power and main buttons at the same time until you have a black screen and itunes blank screen,and keep pressing the main button and leave the power button,until itunes recognize it again the iphone(but you still have a black screen on your phone)
    Downgrade to 1.1.1
    Do the jailbreak dont worry if it says incorrect sim just press the *#307# and the CALL
    When the iphone is ringing Erase those numbers and press 0 and the call
    Answer
    Hold
    Decline
    You will be on contacts and keep doing all you need!!

I bet it will work!!

Dont worry about the imcorrect sim part!! just follow the ATT guid for users and it will fix it once you jailbreak 1.1.3!!!

bryan23 is right. Don't worry bout the invalid sim.
    I had that on my otb 1.1.3 when I jailbroked and unlocked the phone.
    When it gives you an error after you restore to 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, just use ibrickr to boot the phone

I got to that screen and eveything worked until i tried to connect to a wifi connection, then i was stuck. And its not like i dont have a connection ebcause i am on a wireless connection right now, and my phone "which has been restored" is also on one. I've read others with this problem as well, is there a fix?