Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.1 Firmware at 4.3.13 baseband with 4.6 Bootloader HELP!!

Default 1.1.1 Firmware at 4.3.13 baseband with 4.6 Bootloader HELP!!
    Ok guys, heres my issue I was running a OTB 1.1.2 and stupid me upgrade to 1.1.3 on itunes restore.

Now I managed to Downgrade to 1.1.1 (activated and jailbroken) I need to somehow get my Iphone back at 1.1.2 with 4.2.13g baseband (my stealth sim will only work with that baseband)

Is there anything I can do ??

i tried a million solutions and even i.unlock.no basedown downgrader but that wont work with my bootloader. Can somone either tell me how to downgrade my baseband or bootloader?

my ideal goal is to get my phone at either 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 running 4.2.13g with 4.6 Bootloader.
    Last edited by dlau9; 2008-02-08 at 07:21 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

here ya go mate hope it helps ya out http://www.hackthatphone.com/113/iph...grade_113.html
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Will this work with a 1.1.2 OTB that has a 4.6 Bootloader? becasue I know this process im just not sure if it will downgrade my baseband. because i have tried it b4 and when i tried to downgrade it said mainscript error and the downgrade only worked half way and didnt complete

I also have a friend on the same boat as you. so now she cant use her stealth sim. So im bumping this because im seeing if theirs a solution to this. thanks all for the info and i really didnt mean to thread jack.