Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help me Jailbreak 1.0.2

Default Help me Jailbreak 1.0.2
    I need help big time to Jailbreak and unlock my 1.0.2 iphone. I'd be willing to pay threw paypal if you can help me... please email me @ laidwayback512 @ yahoo DOT COM. Thanks.

Thanks

Hi
    If you've never unlocked/jailbroken your 1.0.2, it takes about an hour. Follow this thread (it's free): http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/IPh...ck_OS_X_Part_1

Or you could just upgrade one time to 1.1.1 instead of unlocking 1.0.2 then the process of unlocking is even easier and takes 15-20 minutes.

Ah choices.

You can click on "thanks" if this was helpful

3. The Following User Says Thank You to trinigianetti For This Useful Post:

MAC512 (2008-02-07)

Quote Originally Posted by trinigianetti View Post
    Hi
    If you've never unlocked/jailbroken your 1.0.2, it takes about an hour. Follow this thread (it's free): http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/IPh...ck_OS_X_Part_1

Or you could just upgrade one time to 1.1.1 instead of unlocking 1.0.2 then the process of unlocking is even easier and takes 15-20 minutes.

Ah choices.

You can click on "thanks" if this was helpful
    Well I was going to just upgrade back to 1.1.1, but i cant get my phone in restore mode!

Thanks

Now when you say "back to 1.1.1" does this mean you've been there before and unlocked?

just remember if a 1.0.2 has been unlocked, it has to be re-virginized. If this is not the case, then you can upgrade to 1.1.1 without a hitch. To get to restore mode, hold down the power button and home for 10 secs, then the home button a little longer and the recovery mode will show up, connect to iTunes and option (mac) click restore and navigate to your already downloaded 1.1.1 firmware if you have done so already. If you haven't downloaded it, there is a download button at the top of this page.

take care

Quote Originally Posted by trinigianetti View Post
    Now when you say "back to 1.1.1" does this mean you've been there before and unlocked?

just remember if a 1.0.2 has been unlocked, it has to be re-virginized. If this is not the case, then you can upgrade to 1.1.1 without a hitch. To get to restore mode, hold down the power button and home for 10 secs, then the home button a little longer and the recovery mode will show up, connect to iTunes and option (mac) click restore and navigate to your already downloaded 1.1.1 firmware if you have done so already. If you haven't downloaded it, there is a download button at the top of this page.

take care
    No my 1.0.2 has never been unlocked. Also my phone wont let me go into restore mode.

Thanks

ok. Forget about trying to get the phone into recovery mode. plug itunes into phone and just Option-click the update button. Then navigate to the 1.1.1 firmware (that you would have downloaded by now to your desktop).