Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Otb?

Default 1.1.3 Otb?
    Hey, I'm just wondering, my friend got a new 16g iPhone which he just bought today. Is there a solution for jailbreaking/unlocking it to a full function for 1.1.3? I've read some other big threads about 1.1.3 but I wasn't sure if it was able to work with a 1.1.3 OTB. If there are methods for jailbreaking/unlocking, would you be so kind and link it? Thanks

~Chubz

Quote Originally Posted by mizdachubz View Post
    Hey, I'm just wondering, my friend got a new 16g iPhone which he just bought today. Is there a solution for jailbreaking/unlocking it to a full function for 1.1.3? I've read some other big threads about 1.1.3 but I wasn't sure if it was able to work with a 1.1.3 OTB. If there are methods for jailbreaking/unlocking, would you be so kind and link it? Thanks

~Chubz
    There are plenty way of doing it I just did my 8GB 1.1.3 OTB today. Try this:http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29358

I did not use ibrickr I just used the 1.1.2 Jailbreak Package to reboot my phone. If you have any problems let me know and if I helped you in any way let me know by hitting the thanks button.

The guide says that you need to be an AT&T customer with a plan. Does it work if I'm going to unlock it for another carrier?