Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: jailbroke 1.1.3 wanting to customize but......

Default jailbroke 1.1.3 wanting to customize but......
    Finally got my phone jailbroken and on 1.1.3 and was wanting to customize the themes, battery icon and such but cant.

Reading a how to on customizing the battery it says I have to install customizer on the installer but its not on there.

Also I have tried to do some themes but I can only choose from the ones on summerboard and cant get the other ones that I installed from installer to show up even after rebooting the phone several times.

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

B

The themes you want to use have to be moved to private/var/Mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

I too however want the Customize app to be updated though, I really miss my custom sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by deggy View Post
    The themes you want to use have to be moved to private/var/Mobile/Library/SummerBoard/Themes

I too however want the Customize app to be updated though, I really miss my custom sounds.
    I downloaded several themes on here and tried moving those using ibrickr into the area that you show above and they do show up when I bring up summerboard and tap themes but they dont load up. It just takes the picture that I have as my slider wallpaper and puts it behind the stock icons.

yes I am a noob but are there any other ways to change the battery charging theme? Looking to change to the fire icon.

I downloaded several themes on here and tried moving those using ibrickr into the area that you show above and they do show up when I bring up summerboard and tap themes but they dont load up. It just takes the picture that I have as my slider wallpaper and puts it behind the stock icons.

Last edited by forcefedcobra; 2008-02-06 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost