Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OktoPrep Error

Unhappy OktoPrep Error
    This utility can only be used if you have already run OktoPrep before updating to 1.1.2

it always show even i install oktoprep before install 1.1.2 but it still show this error any option or suggestion ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have gotten this before, as I recall, the problem is that you chose restore from the iTunes menu while holding the shift or option key and selected the firmware, rather than choosing the update (or is that upgrade) button whil doing the same.

i use shift button to click on restore then i show that 1.1.2 to setup but even after doin that still show error what i do ?

yes im using shift key to restore i cant not use update cos when i click on update it show me to install 1.1.3

but still im getting error oktoprep install before installting 1.1.2 when i try to jailbreak
    Last edited by bmasti; 2008-02-06 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    the prob is that you select restore. you need to select update holding the shift key and then select the firmware not restore, that wipes out your changes applied ie oktoprep!