Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UPgrading to 1.1.3 and unlock

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default UPgrading to 1.1.3 and unlock
    Hi, ive been reading everywhere that people are upgrading and unlocking 1.1.3 ... how do you upgrade and UNLOCK it .. any help would be appreciated!! thanks!!!

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

first what firmware are you on also you cant unlock if your phone came with 1.1.2.
    but what you do you go into installer make sure your on 1.1.2 unlocked or not is ok and run the official 1.1.3 upgrader pack let it run and ta-da your on 1.1.3
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

im on 1.1.1 but im on the process right now of upgrading to 1.1.2. so if i just use that upgrade pack will the phone be unlocked?? thanks!

UPDATE:

Ok so i upgraded to 1.1.2 installed BSD subsystem and anysim 1.2.1u, turned on airport mode and unlocked ... worked fine. then i just went to installer and installed the "official 1.1.3 upgrade pack" it took about 30 min .. installed and after a while of waiting on a black screen my iphone booted up 1.1.3 unlocked. i just tested everything and it works awsome! thanks to the dev team!! cheerrrrsss!!!
    Last edited by therockk; 2008-02-05 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost