Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stealth Sim Users + 1.1.3 Upgrade

Question Stealth Sim Users + 1.1.3 Upgrade
    For those of you who use Stealth Sim for OTB 1.1.2, have you tried upgrading to 1.1.3 yet? NOTE: Not through iTunes.
    I went to Stealth Sim's website & this is what's posted on their page:

We have tested and confirmed that our StealthSim works with Apple new iPhone firmware 1.1.3. For those who currently using 1.1.2 firmware with StealthSim and wishing to upgrade to 1.1.3, please follow the procedure here.
    Warning: Make sure you do not upgrade your iPhone to 1.1.3 using iTune.
    Follow the procedure here
    Please note that this will not work with the 1.1.3 OTB (out of the box) or a 1.1.2 that has been upgraded to 1.1.3 using iTune.

I was wondering, has anybody tried the upgrade yet? If so, how's everything after the upgrade? Any problems or progress?
    I'd appreciate any info you could provide.

Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone luistohe123's Avatar
    Thanks

Its supposed to work by upgrading with the Dev's method, cause it doesn't upgrade your baseband, so the stealth sim should work just fine on a Jailbroken, non-itunes updated, iPhone...

Quote Originally Posted by luistohe123 View Post
    Its supposed to work by upgrading with the Dev's method, cause it doesn't upgrade your baseband, so the stealth sim should work just fine on a Jailbroken, non-itunes updated, iPhone...
    Did you mean by upgrading it through Installer?!

Thanks!

Hi,
    I just upgraded to 1.1.3 using the upgrader from installer and I'm using Stealthsim as well, everything works perfect! so don't be afraid just go ahead.