Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Baseband downgrade 4.03.13_G

Unhappy Baseband downgrade 4.03.13_G
    hi
    is any solution for basband Code:4.03.13_G ??

please help im on 1.1.1 with Code:4.03.13_G

help its over 1 week im searching on net not able to find soultion my phone is 1.1.2 otb which i update 1.1.3 and this **** also update my baseband (

please help

Hi,

you must Downgrade your Baseband.

You can use the "ASvirgin113" Tool from Sendowski, when you're on a Jaibreaked iPhone with Installer.app

Go to Installer -> Sources -> Edit. Then got to "Add" and Type this Link http://sendowski.de/iphone. Then klick "OK". After this, the Installer is refreshing Sources.

When this is done, go to Installer -> Install - sendowski.de Unlock, and Install the "ASvirgin113" Tool.

Good Luck ;-)

-> saw

it crash my baseband lol now its showing nothing in my phone

Thanks
    I don't think you can downgrade your baseband through software alone as you have the 4.6 bootloader. Install 1.1.2 or 1.1.3 back onto your phone through iTunes and see if that brings back your baseband.

You might have to do a hardware mod to downgrade the baseband.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bmasti View Post
    hi
    is any solution for basband Code:4.03.13_G ??

please help im on 1.1.1 with Code:4.03.13_G

help its over 1 week im searching on net not able to find soultion my phone is 1.1.2 otb which i update 1.1.3 and this **** also update my baseband (

please help
    hi
    I had a jailbroken phone and through the process of upgrading I ended up having to restore to 1.1.3 (with the 4.03.13_G)

I found this post which I used to get back to my 1.1.1 with 4.01.13_G:

Quote Originally Posted by vietxnameze View Post
    i had the same problem before...the reason why you have the incorrect sim is you upgraded your baseband to 1.1.3. What you need to do is to restore your phone to version 1.1.1 using itune by holding the shift and click on restore..it might give u errors but what i do is i use ibrik to boot the phone (if it's red then it's working if it's green try restore again) After you restore to 1.1.1 you will still get the incorrect sim msg...follow the steps bellow to fix it...

slide for emergency and dial *#301# to make the phone call itself. If the call window quickly disappears, just remove the *#301# and dial 0.

2. Answer the call and place the call on Hold. The phone will then try to call itself again but press Decline.

3. Tap Contacts, then tab the + button to add a new contact. Scroll to the bottom and tap Add new URL. The first one we are going to add is prefs: and the second one you need to add is jailbreakme.com

4. The reason why we created prefs: was to allow you to connect to a wireless network first. So basically now you need to start over, Slide for Emergency and dial 0. Answer the call then place it on Hold. On the new call tap Decline. This will take you to you contacts. Tap the newly created contact (No Name) and click on first one, prefs:. Connect to a wireless network and then go to General > Auto-Lock > Never. Repeat these steps again but this time click on the second URL, jailbreakme.com.

5. This will launch the jailbreakme.com webpage. Tap Install AppTapp. The phone may reboot itself a few times but give it a few minutes. Once this process is finished, you will see the newly created Installer.app on your main screen.

Downgrade baseband firmware
    Now that the firmware has been restored, we also need to downgrade the baseband firmware.

1. Launch the Installer.app and tap System, then install the BSD SubSystem.

2. Once installed, our nice friends over at unlock.no have created an easy script to automated this process. So click on Sources in Installer.app and add: http://i.unlock.no/

3. Now install the Baseband Downgrader which is found under the Unlocking Tools category. This will take about 5 minutes.

4. Once this process is completed, you must restore the 1.1.1 firmware again.

5. Load up iTunes real quick and while holding Shift for windows users or Option for Mac users click the Restore button once again. Navigate to the 1.1.1 firmware that you downloaded earlier and let iTunes do it's thing. Once restored, you can let iTunes reactivate your iPhone and reinstall the Installer.app program by opening up Safari and navigating to: jailbreakme.com

once you got your 1.1.2 jailbreak..use the installer to soft upgrade to 1.1.3

but were u able to get service and use the phone feature after all this?

is it possible to downgrade the baseband using this method?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10461
    Last edited by fulthrust7; 2008-02-05 at 05:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

sawtooth, you just ruin'd that guys iphone. do not give out information when you have no idea what the heck your talking about.

only way a baseband downgrade will work is if your on 3.9 bootloader.

u kno what everthing ruin me i lodt my baseband now i have to update to 1.1.3 to get my baseband back **** happen

i update my phone now im on 1.1.2 with 04.03.13_G

now when i install to 1.1.1 then 1.1.2 it show error install oktoprep before installing the 1.1.2 when i try to jail break 1.1.2

any solution i install thousand time 1.1.1 then oktoprep then 1.1.2 but not able to jailbreak show me error install first oktoprep

what it mean ??? any solution

i update my phone now im on 1.1.2 with 04.03.13_G

now when i install to 1.1.1 then 1.1.2 it show error install oktoprep before installing the 1.1.2 when i try to jail break 1.1.2

any solution i install thousand time 1.1.1 then oktoprep then 1.1.2 but not able to jailbreak show me error install first oktoprep

what it mean ??? any solution
    Last edited by bmasti; 2008-02-05 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Mate when you have a jailbroken 1.1.1 you have to install the OktoPrep package from the installer, it's in the Tweaks (1.1.1) section. This allows the 1.1.2 jailbreak program to work. Now once it is installed you have to go into iTunes and shift + click on UPDATE not restore. If you click restore it will wipe everything off the phone but you want to keep the oktoprep on there so you can jailbreak. Once the 1.1.2 firmware is on there you have to run the 1.1.2 jailbreak program and after a few minutes ya should be good to go.

There are many guides on here....just read them properly and don't guess the steps, follow them word for word!

everything work fine but not able to downgrade my base band 4.03.13_G

any solution ?