Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Jailbreak 1.1.1 iphone

Ok,
    I fixed it. I finally jailbreaked it! Yippee!
    Quang

Default Can't Jailbreak 1.1.1 iphone
    Ok,
    I need some help here.I had a perfect functioning jailbroken iphone but then I thought I should update it to 1.1.3. So I went about updating it to 1.1.2 and it worked. But the phone was locked again, so I ran the anysim 1.2u and it stalled on me. So my iphone was stuck in apple logo land for a while. I managed to get out of it and managed to upgrade to 1.1.3 but I forget to unlock it at 1.1.2 so I had to start all over.

So I restored it at 1.1.1 and I think I will stay here. Its safe. My iphone shows a Firmware 04.02.13_G. But my phone won't let me jailbreak it. I have done it before with success but this time I can't do it. It is driving my nuts. I must have attempted 10 times already. When I get into http://jailbreakme.com it downloads alittle and then it shuts down and goes to the activation screen, and then it shortly aftewards just turns off. There is not reboot nor does the unlock screen appear.

I looked around the forum but could not find what i need. So please help me.
    Quang

Ok,
    Quang

Ok,
    Quang
    Last edited by quangtnguyen; 2008-02-04 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi

How did you fix this problem please?