Short story please read and assist.

Ok so 1 morning I woke up and decided im tired of being on 1.0.2 lets upgrade...so I did went to 1.1.1 Lost phone capibilities but jailbroke installed BSD & openssh AND OKtoPrep..now upgraded to 1.1.2 everything is fine phone works now lets jailbreak got the file from conceited software ran it but always got "cannot connect to iphone/ipod" ok lets do the process all over again (because I read it might take a few tries) ok so I do it again downgrade>upgrade again and again and AGAIN! to no avail. So I searched and searched and have read many ppl have had this problem and no fixes.

Even the conceited software pg said to try a different computer if it says that so I did......Nothing! so after HOURS and lots of hair being pulled out I went back to 1.1.1 and found a tutorial on how to restore the phone capibilites so thats where I am now 1.1.1 and now everyone left me and went to 1.1.3 !!!!

I wanna go to lol. So how do I? I read nate true's way u can be on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 so I guess thats a way but then what about dev teams? I want to be able to do it str8 thru installer but willing to try something else. If all else fails I want to be able to go back to 1.1.1 (since I couldnt get 1.1.2. to work) WITHOUT having to restore phone service (it was hard)

heres what I have 1.1.1. jailbroke AT&T service.

Help? Please! If u can help and it WORKS name ur price and ur paid!