Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak 1.1.3 for AT&T Users

I hope that someone can help me. I added about a dozen things to the installer queue by accident and then when it went to install all of them the phone seemed to have crashed. This is a dev team 1.1.3 jailbroken phone. Now it boots up and I can ssh in, but there's only the apple on the screen?
    Any ideas?

my phone has no service
    what should i do

my iphone does not have service after this what should i do

my phone has no service

my phone has no service
    what should i do

my iphone does not have service after this what should i do

my iphone does not have service can you help
    Last edited by josh900; 2008-02-07 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

COOOOOL!!! you will now be refered to as the "F-ING MAN"!!!! I have one question. In trying to get summerboard working I discovered that, when using WINscp, there where 2 summerboard files.

I was downloading "summerboard themes" and they weren't showing up in the summerboard theme area. So, I went into WINscp and found that I had TWO summerboard files: one in: "/private/mobile/library/summerboard/themes" AND one in: "Root/library/summerboard/themes".

When I moved the "themes" files from one to the other... summerboard worked fine. Any suggestions?? Customize isn't working either..

thank you for your help....

Default i dont have service
    i dont have service after i upgraded please help

Quote Originally Posted by zokim View Post
    For those of you having problems with you Phone rebooting into "Slide for Emergency" after doing the JB, just do it again and choose "YES" to lockdownd.
    Nevermind I got it thanks again! Up to 1.1.3 and activated now to jb....its a stock 1.1.3 it looks like...how do I jb it? Do I have to downgrade and do that all over again?

~Mike
    Last edited by lvballer06; 2008-02-07 at 06:41 AM.

I followed the process in downgrading to the 1.1.1 firmware twice but once the Error Code (1015) on the screen it shows the cable needing to plug into itunes. from there, it said for me to use ibrickr to boot the phone back up but when i run ibrickr it won't even detect my iphone. and i get this problem:
    ex_phonequalify
    s_iPhoneInterface
    s_Logging in restore.log: 0
    s_I NEED A WAY TO EXIT THIS MODE
    s_To exit, you need to do a full restore
    r_recovery
    s_readvalue ProductVersion: 0
    r_recovery
    s_system echo iPhone found: 0
    r_recovery

Can anyone help me please???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COOOOOL!!! you will now be refered to as the "F-ING MAN"!!!! I have one question. In trying to get summerboard working I discovered that, when using WINscp, there where 2 summerboard files.

I was downloading "summerboard themes" and they weren't showing up in the summerboard theme area. So, I went into WINscp and found that I had TWO summerboard files: one in: "/private/mobile/library/summerboard/themes" AND one in: "Root/library/summerboard/themes".

When I moved the "themes" files from one to the other... summerboard worked fine. Any suggestions?? Customize isn't working either..

thank you for your help....
    Make a symbolic link

i really want it to work and i am about to do the 1.1.3 part so is it YES OR NO?????
    Im stuck in 1.1.3 with my out of box 1.1.2

Hi I just jailbreak my phone to 1.1.3. I have 200+mb of "Other" Is there a way to delete the 1.1.3 ipsw the Official Dev Team installer.app downloaded? Where is it located?

Quote Originally Posted by paintballer View Post
    i really want it to work and i am about to do the 1.1.3 part so is it YES OR NO?????
    Yes, It works I had 1.1.2 otb accidentally upgraded to 1.1.3 & I jailbroke it using this guide so yes it works. Just follow the directions carefully. And have all the programs and files installed before you do the jailbreaking. I ran into absolutely no problems at all using this guide.

Default Awesome!!!!!!
    This works GREAT!!! I had my 1.1.3 iphone and did all the steps and it worked in an instant!! This jailbreak guide works 100% with iPhones!
    Thanks ALOT!!!!!

can i use this guide to upgrade my 1.1.1 at&t iphone with apps from the upgrading 1.1.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone rugbrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EffeXTC View Post
    Is this only when the phone is connected to iTunes? What happens when you shut it down hard (Power + Home buttons) and boot it back up with out being attached to your computer?
    this happens after the 1.1.3 soft upgrade through installer, it boots up 1.1.3 and jailbroken, but if I rehash the springboard by using installer for anything it pops into DFU mode with the usb cable and the itunes symbol, so I connect to iTunes and I get the error in iTunes saying my phone might be damaged and I need to goto the Apple store.

Quote Originally Posted by josh900 View Post
    i dont have service after i upgraded please help
    did you activate through itunes?? you have to do that or it won't work..... if it doesn't work try it all over again......i had to redo mine and it worked fine after, my problem was jailbreaking 1.1.1 part

Make sure when you install appsnap you leave the phone alone don't push any buttons for 5-10 mins i waited like 3 mins and checked and it hadn't worked so i tried again, if it didn't work the first time you pushed install appsnap you have to start back at step 1
    Last edited by morphiusrt; 2008-02-07 at 04:08 PM.
    if this post help click the thanks

17. The Following User Says Thank You to morphiusrt For This Useful Post:

josh900 (2008-02-08)

Green Apple
    Thanks

trying it right now!! At tempting to reboot from 1.1.3 dev team upgrader??????

Default Successful Jailbreak from 1.1.3 iPhone OTB
    I just wanted say that I too was able to successfully upgrade my iPhone from 1.1.3. The guide was great and definitely as others have suggested, just take your time and be sure to have the guide up at all times as it does walk you step by step on what you need to do.

The hardest part for me was the whole getting the iPhone to DRU Restore and that just really comes down to timing and making sure you are letting go of the buttons at the right time. Just a note but once the iPhone does go to a black screen and nothing is displayed, hold the Power button for just a second longer and then release and only hold the Home button.

Also, thanks to the others who have been answering the various questions during this process because it definitely helped me feel comfortable about doing this whole thing and I hope others are able to enjoy the satisfaction of a jailbroken iPhone as much as I am now!

Hey Guys!
    This guide did a really good jobs in term of jailbreaking your iphone with Appnapp installer @ Firmware 1.1.3. However, the problem people will face is that your iphone now have a new baseband 04.03.13_G and you have to unlock or hactivation it some how to get your signal back.

My case is that i am a ATT customer and i have a iphone 1.1.2 OTB. it work great before @ firmware 1.1.2 and baseband 04.02.13_G, without sign up 2 year contract or data plan. Since i follow the other guide in the old thread and upgrade my phone to 1.1.3 with new baseband. the old guide said this guide will work for the ATT customer, so i went straight and upgrade my iphone then now i stuck in jailbroken 1.1.3 with everything work but the phone (mean i have no signal).

Promising: i love this thread and this guide. it did work for me not at one shot but i try this guide many times with no problem at all in term of jailbreaking, but it isnt help me to get my signal back to make a call, everything else work fine. i think maybe because i had not activation my phone via itunes that why the step hactivation not work for me. i will stay tune with this thread to help people out in term jailbreaking 1.1.3. And other problem that you guys might encounter along the go.

Suggestion: please read carefuly before to upgrade your phone. Make sure you have everything that you might think you can upgrade it and it will work. And i aslo suggest that please post you problem along with you iphone info such as: iphone 1.1.2 OTB BL4.6 or if you have iphone 1.1.1 OTB BL 3.9, just post whatever status of you iphone because of that others might be able to help you out in the different way but not the guide in this thread.

Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by techguy1 View Post
    trying it right now!! At tempting to reboot from 1.1.3 dev team upgrader??????
    this statement also happened to me and i believe it happen to everyone.
    Suggestion: just leave it like that for about 20-30 mins. then if you still see that statement. Hold down the HOME button and the SLEEP buton. At the same time until your phone is off, then turn it back on. and welcome to iphone 1.1.3.

Please report after if it work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lito View Post
    can i use this guide to upgrade my 1.1.1 at&t iphone with apps from the upgrading 1.1.2

Please tell a bit more about your iPhone original Status. if you have a iphone 1.1.1 OTB with BL3.9 or 1.1.2 OTB BL 4.6. And if your iphone also activatied via itunes, then the guide this thread is for you. By the way if you iphone 1.1.1 OTB BL3.9 then you can upgrade your iphone to 1.1.3 because the anysim 1.1.3 is out and it unlock the baseband 04.03.13_G. However i am not sure on this one. Please Google about Anysim 1.1.3 it might help you out.
    Last edited by Tiger86; 2008-02-07 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast