Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GUIDE] Jailbreak 1.1.3 for AT&T Users

i noticed that there is a guide in the beginning to follow and in this last page there is another guide to use... do i need to use both of them or just this one on this page if your having trouble. would you also recommend this guide over any other guide to jailbreak? thanks for the help

I didn't go through the whole process found here because I've done it before when I accidently upgraded my iPhone to 1.1.2 a couple months back. I did whole process before & decided to go ahead and soft upgrade to 1.1.3. Worked out perfect! I'm using a at&t account & so far everything seems to be working just fine. Even reinstalled most of my apps I had before

Great job guys! Now I get to enjoy my 1.1.3 jailbroken iphone

This worked perfect. Followed the direction and had no issues.

Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks
    perfect

Retired Motorola Modder.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I followe dlal directions and didn't have any service!

Crudes method in post 271 worked for me.

YOU SHOULD ADD THIS TO THE ORIGINAL POST =]

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

where is the BSD subsytem 2 at, i see BSD subsystem, but not BSD subsystem 2.

what source do i have to get it from ?

Where is the BSD subsystem 2 ?

I can find "BSD subsystem" but not "BSD subsystem 2".

Help ?
    Last edited by zsuns; 2008-02-12 at 02:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

BSD SubSystem version 2.0

You're looking at the right thing.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Hey i broke my iphone so i got a new one that has 1.1.3 already on it and i heard if you try to downgrade and do all this wiht a phone that came with 1.1.3 that it makes the actual phone itself not work, is that true or am i good to go ahead and do this. THANKS

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

thats truee..

go take a look at the OTB (out of the box) 1.1.2 and 1.1.3. jailbreak.

but i have a question okay sooo say i used ibrickr 1.1.3. to do the whole thing it does but i didnt know that the 1.1.3. soft upgrade package had been taken off, so i used the official 1.1.3. upgrader, will this **** my phone up, or just take up some extra memory on my phone ?
    Last edited by zsuns; 2008-02-12 at 03:06 AM. Reason: forgot to add something.

this worked perfect until i went to reset all settings to get my youtube working.. now i can't get a signal or wireless. I'm an att user.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iancallaghan's Avatar
    Thanks

Just one small query - After the update to 1.1.3 how do I get my phone to recogize my O2 sim card?
    Thanks

Ian

I had the same problem with nates method so i just restored it and used the dev teams method and everything works fine including youtube. Just make sure you do not install guitar hero III mod or it will cause your phone to crash endlessly.
    Last edited by Valdis; 2008-02-12 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thx great guide. Everything seems to be working fine so far. Now im off to get some apps for my new phone. btw i did this on Windows vista ultimate ed. without any problems.

Default Upgrading just shuts off
    Im using a Macbook if that matters any. I have a jailbroken 1.1.2 iphone and Im trying to ugrade to 1.1.3 and jailbreak it. After I download the 1.1.3 upgrader from installer.app. I clicked (or whatever you do to the icon) on the upgrader icon and it did its downloading, but when it got to 40% after an hour and a half, it just shut off. Ive done that about 5 times already. what do yall think it could be. Please help me!!

Reception Issues

Sorry for my delay in posting. It's been a busy week at work.

As requested, I have added the lockdownd fix to the guide at the bottom. Before I add it to the main portion of the guide, I'd like some feedback.

If you used my guide, could you please post your iPhone OTB version and weither or not it worked and you had signal, or if it worked but you had no signal and had to use the lockdownd hack.

Thanks to all for the support!

EffeXTC
    iPhone 8GB 1.1.3 Jailbroken

If I helped you out any, please Thank me!

Im still not sure if i should do this if i bought my phone with 1.1.3 already on it??? Please reply

Thanks so much for writing this guide, it worked fine for me on a UK O2 phone.

Only slight problem is that now my iPhone's called "Untitled Playlist" in iTunes, any idea of a fix for this?

I dont understand this step after you end the ituneshelper how do you get this step????Next, run the 1.1.2 jailbreak (windows.bat).

This really helped me!!! Did you happen to get Customize to work, I followed your method so I was wondering?

At step; "Prepping for 1.1.2" you now have to install community sources to get 'Tweaks 1.1.1 and Oktoprep to show up in the install menu in Installer.App.

I don't think installer was that way yesterday when I jailbroke.

Also thanks for this guide, it was the best one I found all week.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast