Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help

Default please help
    I dont know what I did, but my phone just keeps rebooting and when the apple logo disappears white text starts scrolling very fast and then it reboots. the computer does not recognize the phone. what did i do and how do i fix it? thanks in advance to anyone with help

i am offering 50 paypal dollars to anyone that can fix my phone. please PM me

forget it. after a few hours of intense googling i figured out the problem and solution.
    here is the video and in the comments the solution
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwTOZovceJo&feature=related"]YouTube - iPhone booting up showing command lines[/ame]
    Last edited by way2evil; 2008-02-03 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey i have that same exact problem!!! tell me if you know of a way to fix it

read the comment on youtube. make sure you download ibrickr first and have it running

i think you are meant to force it to switch completely off first by holding down both buttons (takes about 16 seconds), then let go just the top button and plug the iPhone into the dock/cable (while still holding the home button). The iBrickr should then recognise it.