Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!!

Default Help!!
    Hi stressed out noobi here in need of help,iphone 1.0.2(1c28)fw 04.01.13-g jailbroken running on vodafone,i have openssh,winscp
    my problem is when i try to open safari all i get is a white screen for about 25 sec then it goes back to my(iphone) home screen it was working gr8 for the last 4 months.How did i get to this problem well when i went to my internet homepage on safari there was alot of icons running from top to bottem of screen on top of my homepage so i had a brainwave copy MobileSafari.app to my comp delete it from my fone DL 1.0.2fw from mmi copy MobileSafari.app from there put that file into my applications on fone and it will fix it but no it didnt so i put the file that i saved from my fone to comp back on fone and it just gave me a white screen i can still use maps and weather please can anyone help me get safari back without restoring or updating

I can't believe that anyone here dont know a fix for this maybe your all busy on the 1.1.3 please guys is there any way i can re-instore the browser as maps/youtube and weather all work so i think edge is working ok anyone from the dev team know a fix? thanks
    Last edited by skippyuk1; 2008-02-03 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost