Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Syncing problems. HELP

Exclamation 1.1.3 Syncing problems. HELP
    When ever i upgrade to 1.1.3, in every other jailbreak/update I can never sync my contacts, calender, and bookmarks, only music goes in. The only way I get my contacts in is from 1.1.2 than upgrade to 1.1.3 but if i add a contact to my phone or my computer, It wont add it to the phone, or the phone wont add it to the computer. Is there any fix for this? Anybody else experience this problem?

I know what you mean, i have the same problem. Can anyone assist? Thanks.

I had this same problem and was able to fix it by creating an alas to the AddressBook App in /var/root/Library and then place that alas in the /var/mobile/Library (you will also want to delete the previous AddressBook folder/app).

Also make sure you set all the permission correctly otherwise you phone will reboot into Recovery Mode. If this happens you can get it back to normal by just opening up independence and after about 30 seconds your iPhone will restart. Now Quickly SSH to your phone and correct permission (775).

I know this doesnt make alot of sense, but I will edit it with set by set instructions, that is unless someone wants to just make this into an installer app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how do you get that alas file?