Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: PLEEEEASE HELP ,PLEASE im BEGGING YOU !! please

Default PLEEEEASE HELP ,PLEASE im BEGGING YOU !! please
    im totally screwed , last night when i tried to upgrade to 1.1.3

i used Winscp , and i get to the step where shows

" mkdir ...../localtime : already exist ", or somthing like that

and then it freezed up , i waited 1 hour , but nothing . and then i clicked Abort , and my iphone is started to boot constantly

it shows apple logo for 5 sec and then a white splash and then the same thing like forever booting and booting and booting

so what should i do ????

the iphone is not recognized by my PC , and the DFU mode is not success full

i holed the power and the home but nothing

so did i bricked my iphone ? is there any hope for me , please i beg you

please please , i wasnt that terrified like that in my whole life like this moment

please someone

Winscp is only used to transfer over the lockdownd file, not to upgrade the phone software. YOu can either use the 1.1.3 ibrickr, or go to the installer and use the dev team's 1.1.3 upgrade.

Just to make sure you are forcing it into DFU correctly, hold down sleep and home buttons for about 10 sec, until the screen turns black. Then, let go of the sleep button while holding the home button.

Quote Originally Posted by wine_guy View Post
    Winscp is only used to transfer over the lockdownd file, not to upgrade the phone software. YOu can either use the 1.1.3 ibrickr, or go to the installer and use the dev team's 1.1.3 upgrade.

Just to make sure you are forcing it into DFU correctly, hold down sleep and home buttons for about 10 sec, until the screen turns black. Then, let go of the sleep button while holding the home button.
    when i said Winscp , i meant the Devteam method when used winscp not installer

, and i tried the Home + power , but when i do that it change nothing my phone keep on rebooting endlessly , just the apple logo and rebooting

i tried ibriker but nothing , it shows iPhone Not Connected

please help me , and thank you for your reply

I Fixed It , I Finally Did , Thank You Guys , Your The Best I Gotta Say

I FIXED IT , I FINALLY DID , THANK YOU GUYS , YOUR THE BEST I GOTTA SAY

i pluged my iphone and i opened itunes , and i holded the home , out of nowhere the phone got in DFU and now im following http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25695 to downgrade

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKs GOD , and thank you guys
    Last edited by dastan; 2008-02-01 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost