Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade OTB 1.1.3 - Mac (Legit ATT)

Default Downgrade OTB 1.1.3 - Mac (Legit ATT)
    I just got a new phone, it was OTB 1.1.3. Its actually a replacement phone, my first phone 'died' so I was covered by apple and got a new one (So apparently plugging it into firewire somehow fucks everything up)

I want to jailbreak my phone. Can i downgrade to 1.1.1 jailbreak with jailbreakme.com > oktoprep > 1.1.2 > 1.1.3 Soft Jailbreak?

Or I am permanently doomed with 1.1.3.

Please note I am aware of the windows version to downgrade, I am on a mac. Any help would be appreciated.

I just posted this exact question, but I'd like to know the exact same thing...
    Same thing happened to me..

I'm in the same boat, any help?

Same problem as well, please help!

iPhone? More like MyPhone A_SWELLGUY's Avatar
    Thanks

try it and if it doesnt work restore back to 1.1.3 whats the worst that can happen. Your not unlocking the phone right just jailbreaking it and your not using a non-att sim so you should be fine all i recommend is that you allow your phone to activate through out the 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 process so that you don't get the incorrect sim message and be sure to use the new appsnapp at jailbreak me . com and not to install ocktoprep because appsnapp apready does it.

whats the worste that can happen be sure when your at 1.1.1 jailbroken that you downgrade baseband to 04.01.13_g that the correct baseband for 1.1.1 and you do not need to reinstall 1.1.1 after because your moving up to 1.1.2 and when you upgrade to 1.1.2 be sure that you upgrade not restore.

hope this helps...
    iPhone: 16gb 2g
    firmware: 2.2.1
    Operating system: osx

can downgrade your baseband even if you are on 4.6 boot loader?