Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Dev team.. Why so many updates

Default 1.1.3 Dev team.. Why so many updates
    Ok, I did natetrues update, it worked, but all the info I read said that team devs was the right one to get.

Now I go away from my computer for 2 days, and I feel like the world has changed yet again.

So now under installer, I get a new installer update. I get a summer board that doesnt work right for me yet and MOST IMPORTANTLY, an 'Official dev team update to 1.1.3-3.

What is the main difference from the orignial to this 1.1.3-3 update. Is it worth the time and effort of downgrading then installing this one now? I have also read that nate has an update of his, why so much confusion.

I am wondering if I should wait a few more weeks, go to 1.1.2 and wait for SDK to hit. This is just getting crazy, any input would be appreciated.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

im doing what u last suggested. im waiting on sdk release n see where the iphone community stands and ill make my move then. to much confusion on updates and bux's n all these required fixes that i do not wanna update into a headach. my 1.1.2 works flawlessly so whatevers.