Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I NEED Downgradeing 1.1.3 HELP???

Thanks
    Default I NEED Downgradeing 1.1.3 HELP???
    I tried the methods before to downgrade and i made it to 1.1.3 and had it jailbroken and still i could not get my sim card service back, untill i restored to a fresh unjailbroken 1.1.3 can anyone help me out?

I just need the steps to do the proper downgrade....im using WINDOWS XP
    Last edited by ZombieJunkie; 2008-02-01 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you tried to downgrade to 1.1.2 and your sim service is not working?

Thanks
    No i tried downgrading to 1.1.1 and i did the double restore on it...and then it said my sim card wasnt working....and after that all the way through....my sim card didnt work

Im also a AT&T user

Can someone provide me the PROPER steps so i can have my phone work on 1.1.3 and be jailbroken

can anyone help!!!

can anyone help!!!
    Last edited by ZombieJunkie; 2008-02-01 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not sure if I understand you correctly but I lost my unlocked phone and ordered a new one. Of course it came in with 1.1.3. The wobble's kind of cool but the phone is boring compared to my old one and my girl's. I cring when I see hers

I spent about 2 hours trying everything but no dice. I've read that you can downgrade it yet and havent seen any updates

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

restore to 1.1.1, jailbreak 1.1.2, jailbreak to 1.1.3. service will work on 1.1.3.

post in the correct forums.

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    restore to 1.1.1, jailbreak 1.1.2, jailbreak to 1.1.3. service will work on 1.1.3.

post in the correct forums.
    The problem with that is when i get to the part on the one touch 1.1.2 jailbrake it gives me an error saying that it cannot connect to my device please plug in your ipod/iphone everytime...Any suggestions will be appreciated...
    Last edited by dsgalit; 2008-02-01 at 09:51 PM.