Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrade from 2.0.1 to 2.0

Default Downgrade from 2.0.1 to 2.0
    This is all I want to is downgrade from 2.0.1 to 2.0

I have the 2.0 file and get an error at the end. Only reason I want to do this is because of laggy performance of the newest version.

I tried the pewnage thing but wasn't happy with that . If this has been discussed before please pass along the link , I did a couple of quick searches and nothing came up.

just restore in itunes in DFU mode - if you get a 101x error, it's because of the baseband - but everything is good

then use iliberty or ziphone just to kick it out of recovery mode - then crack etc however you like

I think I was getting the 1013 error but honestly don't remember.

when using ziphone, what am I selecting to get it out the recovery mode? or am I downgrading the base band?
    Last edited by michaelsviews; 2008-08-15 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Edited the error code.

in the advanced tab there are simply buttons to enter different modes. play around with them

I see in the advanced section there are numerous selections and one concerning baseband however not knowing which one to use is the question.

Does anyone know if the baseband was changed from 2.0 to 2.0.1?

Also on this mornings ABC news it says the Apple is releasing an update to the iPhone for all the dropped calls, wonder if this will fix the laggyness in the current firmware?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Yes it does upgrade the baseband when you upgrade from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1.

so do I need to use something to downgrade the baseline? & if so what? Or am I doing the dfu mode and restore with the 2.0 3g firmware you have listed here on the site? Thanks for the information also