Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 jailbroken no signal

Default 1.1.3 jailbroken no signal
    i just upgraded and jailbroke 1.1.3 using ibrickr. everything is fine except i have no signal its as if itunes isnt registering the phone as i have no bars, and no at&t symbol. anyone else experiencing this?
    Last edited by sab3083; 2008-01-31 at 05:04 AM.

What version is your baseband, is it 4.03 or 4.02? If its 4.03 then thats your problem.

What version is your baseband, is it 4.03 or 4.02? If its 4.03 then thats your problem.

yea thats my baseband, i dont know too much about the basebands, i bought the phone im april or may, did it update to that or did the phone come with that? also if i was to jailbreak 1.1.3 again, could i change the baseband?
    Last edited by sab3083; 2008-01-31 at 05:57 AM.

way to give f'ing horrible advice, bigdog. How about you never give advice again.

What he NEEDED to do was download that lockdownd file and SSH it to his phone with a CHMOD of 0777.

He may have needed to do it more than once, but it would eventually kick his phone signal back on. Suggesting his problem was the baseband (the same baseband I'm enjoying on my jailbroken 1.1.3 phone) was flat out WRONG.

But now he's offline, and thanks to your dumb advice, he's probably going to try to roll his phone back, f'ing it up.

Be sure to pat yourself on the back.

guys i just got from ape store iphone week 51 it is 1.1.2
    i am so happy :-)

and i just got notified that week 52 is also 1.1.2
    hope it helps!
    Last edited by eyallevi9; 2008-01-31 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

adrian i havent tried anything, i just went to unjailbroken 1.1.3, but i can jailbreak it again no problem, do you have a link to do what you said so i can have service again?

Default no signal 1.1.3/2G/vista
    hi

i have had my iphone for lass than 2 weeks and i have had many problems, it is currently running 1.1.3 firmware activated and jailbroken using ziphone.

every time i use ziphone something goes wrong and it seems to be getting worse!

ANYWAY CUTTING STRAIT TO THE POINT- i have no signal and i need it fixed. i am quite good with computers i just need to know where to start

(zibri's troubleshooting didn't work(reset all settings/reset network settings))