Hi guys, tried to run the soft update for 1.1.3 the other night but during the upgrade I had people sms and call me.

I tried again later that night and left the update run, however when I came back 20 mins later the screen was stuck on the apple logo. I left the phone for another 20mins but nothing changed.

I then decided to restore my iPhone back to 1.1.2, which was fine however the phone would not detect my Vodafone sim anymore. I then tried to run the anysim 1.2.1u again but it returned unsuccessful.

I then tried restoring to 1.1.1 and running the oktoprep again, then upgrading to 1.1.2 and running anysim1.2.1u again with it also resulting unsuccessful.

I then thought that I may need to re-virginizer my iPhone.....so I restored to 1.0.2 and jailbroke it using ibrickr. Once jailbroken in v1.0.2 I noticed that my Vodafone sim is WORKING!!!!

So can anyone tell me how I can get this happening again using 1.1.2? Do I need to re-virginizer again? If so, is the an easy walk through that I can follow for pc users?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.