Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New 1.1.3 Upgrader Version 1.1.3-2 - change log?

Default New 1.1.3 Upgrader Version 1.1.3-2 - change log?
    I wish Conceitedsoftware would post a change log for their software.

Does anyone know if this now includes a wiper for the 150mb image that it uploads and stays on the phone chewing that heefty amount of storage?

iPhone? More like MyPhone scottvalentine's Avatar
    Thanks

hopefully they fixed the lockdownd file, for people with newest baseband, that was a pain in the arse, to spend all that time jailbreaking, to end up spending 3 more hours to get service back
    There are No stupid questions, Only stupid people

if this includes the wiper im going to unjailbreak 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 and do it. Tell me if it deletes the 180mb file shite. I used poetics installer jb first. Thanks!

After getting peeved bout the 180 mb installer sh*t you mentioned I went to apple discussion forms only to find this is true of genuine non jailbroken 1.1.3 upgrades.

It also appears to be a result of itunes 7.6. There are reports that somoen had iphone with 7.5 on it and with no change to his phone but upgrading to 7.6, the other space in itunes reported an additional 188 mb of space used. This suggest i tunes is either reporting the space differently( maybe including a safe buffer so as not to run out of memory or maybe it is a bug.