Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgraded with Nate's 1.1.3 but now I want Dev Team's 1.1.3

iPhone? More like MyPhone elsgk2's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Upgraded with Nate's 1.1.3 but now I want Dev Team's 1.1.3
    Hi,
    I'm sorta new here but anyways I have an OTB 1.1.2 and jailbroke it and now using STEALTH SIM.

I wasn't really paying so I upgraded with Nate True's 1.1.3 soft upgrade.
    I realized that I should've waited

Is there a method to get my phone upgraded with the Dev teams upgrade?

thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dickhaut View Post
    why?
    I'm not sure. I mean I'll keep the original 1.1.3. Is there a difference with the two?

I was thinking that this might might fix the problem with my unhearable ringtones and probably help me use summerboard again

i doubt it and if it does fix all that im sure there will be a app in installer to add it or fix it. iv e had no issues with the ibrickr version .91 and 1.3

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dickhaut For This Useful Post:

elsgk2 (2008-01-30)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dickhaut View Post
    i doubt it and if it does fix all that im sure there will be a app in installer to add it or fix it. iv e had no issues with the ibrickr version .91 and 1.3
    Thanks.

I'll just use BigBosses install repo for any fixes

i dont think there r many diff between them and they all work out in the end.
    hen sdk comes out this month if theres a diff ill try dev but for now it dosnt matter. u can do custom ringtones from your itunes through itoner77 downkload it and convert song in i7unes to acc then drag to your desktop and go to properties and chang the last digit
    to 4 then plug in phone and drag song to itoner it only does 1 at a time but its sweet

itoner not 77 sorry
    Last edited by dickhaut; 2008-01-30 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The ONLY reason I would want to go from NateTrue's to the Dev Teams 1.1.3 upgrade is the DRM issue. It concerns me, but i'm sure there is a fix in the works. Otherwise, I think that NateTrue's is actually better, especially after the fixes from Boss came out. Dev Team upgrade has syncing issues, which would really irritate me. Both have issues until the SDK comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by princemarko View Post
    The ONLY reason I would want to go from NateTrue's to the Dev Teams 1.1.3 upgrade is the DRM issue. It concerns me, but i'm sure there is a fix in the works. Otherwise, I think that NateTrue's is actually better, especially after the fixes from Boss came out. Dev Team upgrade has syncing issues, which would really irritate me. Both have issues until the SDK comes out.
    Indeed! I've had both, started with Nate's, then tried the Dev Team and now I'm back to Nate's. Nate's method is by far and away better (in my opinion). Yes there are those problems but BigBoss (sleepers.net/iphonerepo) has all the fixes on his source. Not to mention this whole free space crap.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

elsgk2 (2008-01-31), gypsyfingers (2008-01-31)