Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HD Problem after upgrading to 1.1.2

Default HD Problem after upgrading to 1.1.2
    i upgrade to 1.1.2 unlocked after that i have a msg coming from mi phone that says you are running out disc space erase some photos..... but when i see settings i notice that i have available 6.8 GB also itunes says the same thing so how i know whats is going on? any clue will be very apreciate thanks

I had the same issue, I downgraded (because my earpiece droped) and upgraded again, now I'm on 1.1.2 with no HD space issue (haven't resolved the earpiece volume though).
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by homerojs View Post
    I had the same issue, I downgraded (because my earpiece droped) and upgraded again, now I'm on 1.1.2 with no HD space issue (haven't resolved the earpiece volume though).
    Good luck
    Hey friend do you have the instrucciones for doing that? you downgrade it to 1.1.1? pleas etell me what you do thanks

Try this guide http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...firmware_1.0.2 its very similar to the downgrade you have to do. Basicaly you just download firmware 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, on itunes press shift and then click the restore button, select the 1.1.1 firmware (wherever you saved it) and preform downgrade. Then unlock using the slide 4 emergency #*307* method and jailbreak using the jailbreakme.com method, install oktoprep and then go back in itunes, press shift UPGRADE and select the 1.1.2 firmware, you'll probably need to jailbreak and unlock the phone again.
    Good luck

Try this guide http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...firmware_1.0.2 its very similar to the downgrade you have to do. Basicaly you just download firmware 1.1.1 and 1.1.2, on itunes press shift and then click the restore button, select the 1.1.1 firmware (wherever you saved it) and preform downgrade. Then unlock using the slide 4 emergency #*307* method and jailbreak using the jailbreakme.com method, install oktoprep and then go back in itunes, press shift UPGRADE and select the 1.1.2 firmware, you'll probably need to jailbreak and unlock the phone again.
    Good luck
    Last edited by homerojs; 2008-01-31 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost