Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Failed Downgrading 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 a million times

Default Failed Downgrading 1.1.3 to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 a million times
    No matter what i do i got a clean 1.1.3 without songs no installer nothing its like a brand new spanking iphone

Each tutorial I try i always get stuck in the restore part it always comes up with errors... right now im stuck on 1.1.3 without 3rd party apps

Can somone please tell me what to do? Im lost and confused im running the latest version of itunes and iphone firmware and i want 1.1.3 jailbroken

And for that to happen i think i have to downgrade to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 first

Please help me out

downgrade to 1.1.1 jailbreak and add the sorce I.unlock.no and install baseband downgrader then restore 1.1.1 one more time then u cane jailbreak then keep going ul till 1.1.3

u need to downgrade to 1.1.1 to do that hold shift on the update button not the retore button and then select ur firmware u want to downgrade to if u use restore button it wont work try it

and a suggestion try not to use any programs that involve downgradeing baseband cause u dont need to i been playing around jumping back n forth from 1.1.3. to 1.1.1 alot the last couple days cause i wanted to see whats so special bout 113 so long story short i downgraded fw to 1.1.1 jailbreakme.com then oktoprep then click ur iphone in itunes and hold shift and click update not restore k then when u get onto 112 fw do the steps for jailbreaking and ssh dont click restore button in itunes till after u done jailbreaking then when ur ready go into installer and click the devs team jailbreak and wait thats all there is too it
    Last edited by Thailocalguy808; 2008-01-30 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost