Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No baseband! You fix $25 paypal!!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default No baseband! You fix $25 paypal!!
    My baseband is completey gone, I've tried every firmware from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 and none of them have helped restore it. I'll paypal the person who can fix it $25. I want my phone back

Have you tried Pwnage, doens't it upgrade or downgrade your baseband. Try building a custom firmware and install. It is really easy to use.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I tried winpwn, only works with 1.1.4, won't let me load other versions

just restore to 1.1.3 jailbreak active and unlock with ziphone 3.0 then run ZiPhoneOSX patched by kIREmK 04.05.04_G [En] 2 and that will work.. mine was having the same issue,(no imei no wifi no iccid no modem firmware, bad calibration tree or something like that) Cus i updated to 2.0 by mistake but i just follow this steps and fixed it

1 Recovery Mode
    2- Restore to 1.1.3 ( it gave me error 1012) or something at first
    3- boot normal (use ibrickr or Ziphone to get the phone out of recovery)
    4 unlock, Jailbreak, Active with Ziphone 3.0 or any other program
    5- use ZiPhoneOSX patched by kIREmK 04.05.04_G *THIS PROGRAM FIXED my baseband download here Modem Repair ZiPhone patched version of the software -Smartphone,PocketPC,Palm,Symbian,PDA,iPAQ,GPS,S60, UIQ,S80,Mobile
    6- Go to settings and click reset network settings
    7- Enjoy

*ZiPhone patched by kIREmK (04.05.02_G) this is the rewrite of the foreign friends ZiPhone break, designed to erase 04.05.01 and 04.05.02 Modem (the support 3.9/4.6 BL).
    If you brush the iPhone in Modem failed, no WIFI, Bluetooth, with ITUNES prompt resumption of error 1012, prompted Fanchang maintenance, use this tool, you can erase the existing Modem, you need to use iTunes restore the firmware
    let me know if that fix your phone

Green Apple
    Thanks
    When I use the patched version do I have to click any of the options like downgrade baseband, debug boot, or iErase? Or do I have to just hit start and run it?

I am not 100% sure how to use the program, it gave me a list of options

ZiPhone v2.0 by Zibri. ZiPhone's Blog
    Source code available at: The iphone elite dev-team

Usage: ziphone [-u] [-a] [-j] [-i imei]
    -b: Downgrade bootloader to 3.9 !
    -u: Unlock (4.6 AND 3.9 BL !)
    -a: Activate
    -j: Jailbreak
    -i: Change imei (4.6 AND 3.9 BL !)
    -v: Verbose boot (debug)
    -e: iErase BL 3.9 baseband

Not sure what to do with it from there, I assume it means to add that to the file name but not sure how to do that.

I assume that I should be using the iErase, so when I did I get a message about needing the secpack for the firmware I am running and then it sits at Waiting for data.
    Last edited by biganold; 2008-08-10 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ziphone has a GUI - just run that instead, however i deleted my baseband the other day cause i was bored, a itunes restore with the iphone is DFU mode put it right back.

first download and run ziphone 3.0 click on unlock, Jailbreak, Active

then when its activated unlocked and jailbreaked you will not have wifi, imei signal etc

but that will be fixed with the patched version, click on ierase and that will put your baseband at 04.02.13_G
    Last edited by theo5620; 2008-08-10 at 12:54 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Which firmware should I be using while I do this?

I tried the ierase to no avail, I get the message about needing the secpack. I couldnt find one for ver 1.1.3 but I did for 1.1.2 and placed it in my folder for the patched version on ziPhone. Still get the error message.
    Last edited by biganold; 2008-08-11 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

restore to 1.1.3

but the easiest way is to restore from itunes to 1.1.3 fw

then run ziphone, then the patched one and downgrade bootloader and i erase
    or check this page http://george.insideiphone.com/index...213_g-secpack/ here is the secpack
    Last edited by theo5620; 2008-08-11 at 05:17 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    It hangs when I try to downgrade and iErase.

then try to restore to 1.1.4 and try the patched version ierase if that doesn't work.. i don't know what else could it be. I'm sorry

Send it to me and il fix it

pm me if your intersted
    EXPERIENCE FROM THE PAST | TECHNOLOGY FOR THE FUTURE

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Yeah still nothing, every time I try to erase baseband or downgrade bootloader it just hangs and does nothing. Even when I try to downgrade all the way back to 1.0.2 to see if it will restore it hangs at waiting for iphone in itunes. Every thread I search that is similar to mine seems to have no solution. I guess it really is done.

Default I think you don't want to pay
    You already solve the issue and are just acting, pay him for the effort at least. (Pay to (theo5620)
    In the absence of light, darkness prevails

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Ummm, are you kidding me, I wouldnt keep going if I wanted my damn phone to work. Why don't you do some more research, $25 is nothing to me for egtting this working again. Go jack off in someone elses thread if you have nothing important to add.

and you've tried a DFU restore in itunes i presume?

iliberty+ has many options in the remote packages section for changing the baseband, also you could use it to install BBinfo - that might give you some useful info.

i ran it the other day after i deleted my baseband - it took a few minutes of searching then finally gave up, i'm sure it was just a restore (DFU) and i was away - i may have then hacked it with ziphone, as i was experimenting with earlier firmware and iliberty doesn't seem to like it

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I have restored in DFU and recovery every firmware from 1.1.2-1.1.4. How can I get BBinfo when I have no way of using installer? When I run iLibertry+ it always tries to install the daseband downgrader and gets frozen at that part.

maybe if you dfu restore to 1.0.2 then update to 1.1.3
    i don't know what else could it be, maybe the commcenter is damaged permanently but thats a really odd thing to happen

its really annoying i had the same thing and fixed with the steps i posted earlier,
    well anyways here are some links i hope u find a solution here

Need repair solution,no wifi,no imei - GSM Forum - SWBOXCOM

http://modmyi.com/forums/general/157...-baseband.html

[Bricked iPhone] Bought on eBay, repair needed - Hackint0sh
    Last edited by theo5620; 2008-08-12 at 03:28 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    How did you get to 1.0.2, everytime I try I start from 1.1.1 and DFU restore but it stays at Waiting for iPhone in iTunes. I also tried using iBrickr to downgrade it and still stays at Waiting for iTunes.

Oh and I just noticed I had the no sound on my phone also.
    Last edited by biganold; 2008-08-12 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodboy66 View Post
    You already solve the issue and are just acting, pay him for the effort at least. (Pay to (theo5620)
    lol. what a useless post.

I hope you get your phone sorted. It seems to have stumped the experts here! I have no idea, all I can say is that ctrl alt deleting and ending ituneshelper seemed to solve a lot of my itunes related issues when i was pwning. But as I said, I know nothing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast