Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help downgrading & unlock "not 1.1.3 or OTB 1.1.2"

Default help downgrading & unlock "not 1.1.3 or OTB 1.1.2"
    Ok so i have a Iphone that was originally 1.0.2 and i have had it jailbroken on 1.0.2, 1.1.1, and 1.1.2. i am trying to unlock it now because i upgraded to an 8gb, and i plan on selling this 4gb on eBay. the problem i am having is i got it downgraded to 1.0.2 and it is on the activate iphone screen, but when i run apptap it stops and does not finish, and if i try to jailbreak it with ibrickr it starts scrolling threw this weird code. is there something i have to do special since it was 1.1.2 at one point in time? if you could link me to a guide or tell me what i need to do i would appreciate it. I don't know if this has been discussed before, and i have used the search but as you are probably aware the site is painfully slow lately and i spent about 2 hours looking for a guide or information on it, and probably looked at as many post as i would in about 10 minutes on a moderately fast website. Thanks, Jared

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Sorry about the site slow, we're working overtime on it.

Does AppTapp give you any errors?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

no it just stops after it reboots to the yellow triangle screen, after it loads prefiles. I believe that is correct, i don't have my computer to test it right now.

help please.

this isn't a double post

this isn't a double post
    Last edited by jaredb03; 2008-01-30 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost