Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HELP NEEDED!!.. very upset numerous tries!! downgrade problems

Default HELP NEEDED!!.. very upset numerous tries!! downgrade problems
    Well let me start by saying ive downgraded 2 2.0iphones just 2 days ago using this method... However now i have one that will NOT complete the task.. let me tell you what i do..
    I put the phone in recovery mode (10 sec both buttons blah blah)..
    i have i tuned 7.5 installed.. go to restore shift+ find the 1.1.4 firmware ive downloaded now this all goes well.. it completes i get the 1015 error code.. Then i get a screen with the i tunes logo and the cable. This is where it will NOT WORK.. it will not go into normal mode.. ive tried two different computers.. installed uninstalled everything NUMEROUS TIME.. i try Ziphone.. and iliberty+ both.. when i click on enter normal mode.. it takes VERYY long i finally get a "searching..."in the service area.. and the slide bar appears.. then the phone is completely froze. Ive been messing with this ALL day today and yesterday im getting VERY frustrated. any help is much appreciated..

cliffs-
    i get the 1.1.4 software.. 1015 error..
    after that phone will NOT go into normal mode for me to unlock it.
    slide bar appears but then teh whole phone freezes and only option is to restore 1.1.4 once again.. and ive done it 20+ times already!

no responses??? im thinking maybe im having a problem because possibly it has 2.0.1 on it?? instead of just 2.0 anyone else have this problem?? ive tried another 20 times today.. no luck at all.. best i can do is get the 2.0 software loaded and it will let me activiate via itunes only..

bumppp no one knows why it freezes??
    Last edited by Smoked_tails; 2008-08-09 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost