Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SSH on Jailbroken 1.1.3 (DEV Team)

Default SSH on Jailbroken 1.1.3 (DEV Team)
    After upgrading to 1.1.3 using the DEV Team method, I noticed that the SSH app (which in 1.1.2 was used to turn it on and off) is still there in Meda/touchFree/root/Applications. Now, SSH is constantly running, but I can't access the app and turn it off when I don't need it (in order to save batter life).

Does anybody know how I can access this app again, or how to delete this version of SSH and install Ste's SSH package?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe
    iPhone 3GS - 32GB

I'm in the same boat as you. My battery life is dropping fast. I installed the SSH app manually with Cyberduck, but I can't switch it off! Whenever I turn it off and exit to home screen it automatically stays on and I can still login to the phone via SSH. If anyone has a solution please post soon.

Cheers,

James

Does anybody have a directory inidcating where all the files are for the SSH app provided with the 1.1.2 jailbreak? This way I can delete all the files using MobileFinder, and then install the Ste SSH.
    iPhone 3GS - 32GB

mobilefinder cant delete or move any app Om my Dev team 1.1.3 jailbreak iphone Can some one give mobile finder a try?

I've restored my phone to 1.1.1 and upgraded back to 1.1.3. When I jailbroke 1.1.2 on the way, I didn't install the SSH program. Once I reached 1.1.3, I installed Ste's SSH which doesn't consume battery power. Also, I originally upgraded using the MMI upgrade package which doesn't have the option to restore the phone like the new official DevTeam upgrade.
    iPhone 3GS - 32GB