Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [1.1.3 Help] Move Applications folder and carsh

Default [1.1.3 Help] Move Applications folder and carsh
    I got a different problem. I use dev team's method and I install BossTool to move the Applications folder. After doing so, my iPhone behaved weird. The spring board keeps looping "Edit Home Screen" message and white apple. I had to hold SLEEP and HOME to force iPhone reboot. And then, it stuck to Recovery Mode. I have to re-do all process again.

I had tried twice to move Applications to /var/root, each time ended to springboard looping problem, and I had to restore iPhone. Does anyone can tell me how to do? Shouldn't I move the Applications folder? Anyone has same problem?

Any comment is much appreciated.

My iPhone
    OTB 1.1.2 --> accidentally update to 1.1.3 via iTunes --> restore 1.1.1 --> jailbreak --> update to 1.1.2 --> jailbreak --> jailbreak 1.1.3 by Dev Team method.

when it shows the recovery logo, just use ibrickr 0.91 to boot it, it works, it just happens once, no need to redo everything

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    I got a different problem. I use dev team's method and I install BossTool to move the Applications folder. After doing so, my iPhone behaved weird. The spring board keeps looping "Edit Home Screen" message and white apple. I had to hold SLEEP and HOME to force iPhone reboot. And then, it stuck to Recovery Mode. I have to re-do all process again.

I had tried twice to move Applications to /var/root, each time ended to springboard looping problem, and I had to restore iPhone. Does anyone can tell me how to do? Shouldn't I move the Applications folder? Anyone has same problem?

Any comment is much appreciated.

My iPhone
    OTB 1.1.2 --> accidentally update to 1.1.3 via iTunes --> restore 1.1.1 --> jailbreak --> update to 1.1.2 --> jailbreak --> jailbreak 1.1.3 by Dev Team method.
    Same thing happened here... though Im able to SSh into my device, and used iBrckr to boot the phone, just remains at red screen with recovery image... So on the verge of starting over... Cool with me.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)