Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak a 1.1.2?

Default Jailbreak a 1.1.2?
    I have jailbreaked my iphoen from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 and the Google Maps Locate me feature is not working.

I'm planning to downgrade to 1.1.1 then upgrade to 1.1.2 to use the DEV TEAM's jailbreak 1.1.3

The problem is that when i upgrade teh firmware to 1.1.2 (using 1.1.1 oktoprep) I won't find the firmware 1.1.2 on itunes anymore. If i click on restore, it will just remove my jailbreak.

What is the method to jailbreak my 1.1.2 iphone?

I two am having trouble here..

i have had a 1.1.1 and upgraded to the new 1.1.3 and some things did not work so i downgraded as well.

but here is where I get stuck::
    when I have the upgraded iphone to 1.1.2 and the connect to itunes with all sorts of languages. and run the 1.1.2 jailbreak (windows.bat file) it flashes on the screen for a bit then nothing comes up. (and I do have java on my windows pc.

then I try to hit the jailbreak.jar, then finally something comes up and I hit te install SSH and hit jailbreak.
    THEN:
    I get a error message saying that it cannot connect to the iphone.

any ideas??? anyone...

if u upgraded to 1.1.3 without jailbreak t7hen u have to downgrade the baseband back down as well if uhad 1.1.2 then 1,3 it would have worked but since u skipped a step u need to shift restore back to a lower firmware like 1.0.2 or 1.1 then work your
    way back the ladder

when u get back to 1.2 jailbreak using conceited software 1.1.2 jailbreak download and run but u need oktoprep 1.1.1

when u get back to 1.2 jailbreak using conceited software 1.1.2 jailbreak download and run but u need oktoprep 1.1.1

google locate me doesn't work in the devs 1.1.3 either. See post 1 of that thread.