Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Urgent help needed, I am stupid

Talking Urgent help needed, I am stupid
    Hi guys and girls

I am in much much need of help right now, cause i think I might have just foooked my iphone.

I have a Us handset that was on 1.0.2 and i upgraded to 1.1.1 and jailbroke and unocked using anysim . all was good

I then today decided to upgrade further to 1.1.2, so i went into the installer menu and ran oktoprep to allow the update to happen. I then downloaded update 1.1.2. ok to prep ran ok and i rbooted and then decided to update. However I pressed the restore+shift button and retored 1.1.2 onto the phone.

I was using this guide, http://www.hackthatphone.com/112/iph...ws_1_easy.html

i am now left with an iphone that is stuck at the unlock screen.

I have tried to enter restore mode and then restore 1.1.1 but nothing.

i can get into the phone by using the 0 call method and I can get into the prefs and onto the net.

Can anyone help me please please please

I really need a working phone for tomorrow at work

thanks in advance

Mike

p.s please feel free to tell me i am a total gimp

you should be able to restore it to 1.1.1 using dfu restore mode, and then independence in mac or ibrickr in windows to make it boot, then jailbreak again using i.unlock.no tutorial

you should be able to restore it to 1.1.1 using dfu restore mode, and then independence in mac or ibrickr in windows to make it boot, then jailbreak again using i.unlock.no tutorial

ok thank u for ur help

after a lot of fannying around, i had to update the phone to 1.1.1 then run apptab then flash the baseband, then upgrade to 1.1.1 again then unlock

I was just trying to downwgrade to 1.1.1 and unlock and it was not working as the baseband was incorrect

cheers guyss

Mike

i might leave 1.1.2 for a while.

lol or this time do it right