Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Visual Voice Mail

Default Visual Voice Mail
    Hello Eveyone,
    I finally made the move and jailbroke my iphone today. Everything seems to be working except my visual voice mail doesnt work anymore.
    Can anyone help me please?

Visual voice mail is a feature on the iPhone data feature from at&t.

Are you using it w/ at&t legally (iphone data, etc etc etc)

I'm with Rogers and its legit
    It worked before i jailbroke it

I've had to reset my PW to the same thing on the phone every time by calling my # and just changing the PW to the same PW. The phone will then ask you for the PW again. It's weird, but it does work.

Quote Originally Posted by Websteria View Post
    I've had to reset my PW to the same thing on the phone every time by calling my # and just changing the PW to the same PW. The phone will then ask you for the PW again. It's weird, but it does work.
    another thing that you can do is ask yor carrier to reset it for you on their side (it would rest your whole VM box to default which means all messages will be deleted)

Green Apple
    Thanks

mind did not work. I tried resetting the iphone and the network and still not working. Do I need to keep tethering on? I always keep my off not unless I've to use it. I guess I will have no option on removing tethering on my 3G'S

Had the same issue before

Go to Settings:General:Resets:Reset Network Settings

after that VisualVM should work again

i also had the same isue after jailbreaking with snowbreeze. all i did is went to settings/general/then removed the at&t profile then install mms&tethering from sinful then did the reset network settings and it instantly started working again. hope this helps someone..