Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Could Use Some Help Please

Default Could Use Some Help Please
    Hello im new in the forum and looking forward to discuss but right now i have a problem with my 1.1.4 iphone, I download a mod and some applications stopped working so i was wondering how can i fix this or restart my iphone. My iphone just have like 3 months and came with 1.1.4 standart and yeah by the way i used Ziphone to unlock it and jailbreak it because i dont use AT&T.

If you can help me to find a solutions i will be grateful.

thanks

cadete

ok well u made the same mistake as me by using ziphone to jailbreak/unlock. it freezes up alot and i had to restore my iphone 4 times. so i finally decided to use iliberty+ to jailbreak/unlock.
    first, u will need to restore your phone. u need to download the 1.1.4 firmware, then restore using itunes. u can find guides on how to do this by searching the forums, or searching youtube.
    once u restore the 1.1.4 firmware, u will lose everything, and need to jailbreak/unlock again

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jkiddx2004 For This Useful Post:

cadete (2008-08-07)

WEll thanks , when im trying to restore my iphone on Itunes it says that i have to update my iphone and i dont know if it will update to 2.0 or what version.

it will update it to 2.0
    i did it last night with my iphone
    will take about 10min

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jkiddx2004 For This Useful Post:

cadete (2008-08-07)

and if i wanted to keep 1.1.4 firmware?, and remember my phone has been already unlock and jailbreak, because i dont use AT&T.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cadete View Post
    and if i wanted to keep 1.1.4 firmware?, and remember my phone has been already unlock and jailbreak, because i dont use AT&T.

Thanks
    if u want to keep 1.1.4 firmware, then download the 1.1.4 firmware from this website, under downloads. put iphone into DFU, and shift+restore