Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.3 Jailbreak : let ya'll know how it goes

Arrow 1.1.3 Jailbreak : let ya'll know how it goes
    Ok so I've finally signed up. I've been following this website since august and I have an 1.0.2 OTB that has been through it all. 1.1.1 J/b, 1.1.2 j/b, 1.1.3 Stock and back to 1.1.2 j/b. I'm going to go ahead and give the Dev team's J/b a shot for 1.1.3. You guys rock. So when all is done I'll let ya'll know. I'm open to any idea's so let me know whats up.

Ok so Here's the deal.

Preformed Dev team's 1.1.3 Jailbreak, It took about 12-16 mins ("have a Sandwich") Everything went well.
    Wifi-Works
    Edge-Works
    Phone-Works
    Maps-Works but wont Locate, Fix by Installing "Locate me" through the installer.
    You Tube-Works
    SMS-Works
    All apps that I have tested So far seem to be working fine.

One issue though, When I do hard re-boot The iTunes screen comes up and My computer Detects iPhone in restore mode. Everytime Hard re-boot is done this happens. I busted out good-ol-iBricker and booted the phone, Works Everytime. If i just turn off my iPhone Using the Power button and Slideing the silder across to power off It boots just fine. So There you have it. I'm looking in to the hard reboot problem. Not sure but I think I'm going to have to extract some files from the 1.1.3 ipsw and put them in my phone manually. I'm open for suguestions. Always willing to help.
    Last edited by ArchAngel23; 2008-01-27 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Update on 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 J/B
    ArchAngel SS

Welcome to MMi

Thread moved
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.