Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boss Tool and App Installation

Default Boss Tool and App Installation
    I have a quick question. I am new to the iPhone and I'm trying to get all my info from this forum. However, the simplified information is difficult for me to find, it seems to go over my head . Anyways....

I plan on pwning my iPhone. Do I have to do this to get Boss Tool? I believe I understand that I download Boss Tool from the installer that is loaded onto my iphone from the pwnage tool.

My question is... when I download and use the Boss Tool the move the apps, will every app installed after that point be installed in the big partition? Or will I have to every-once-in-a-while use the Boss Tool to move it over installed applications?

Thanks guys.

Would someone please take a few seconds and answer my question please? It would help me out a bunch.
    Last edited by ewufan; 2008-08-07 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

once you "pwn" your iphone, it will be unlocked and jailbroken...simple enough
    the installer you will have is called "cydia". go into it and install bosstool
    open bosstool and press "relocate fonts"
    that is all u need, it will open up about 150mb, which is more than enough for you
    ringtones and apps should already be relocated
    i only did this once, right when i pwnd my iphone and i still have alot of space