Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: EMERGENCY! For Lost Wi-Fi iPhones

iPhone? More like MyPhone law111's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation EMERGENCY! For Lost Wi-Fi iPhones
    I have a iPhone and i was messing with it a few day's ago and i lost my
    Wi-Fi, in the setting it was grey and i could not highlight it. (1.1.2 OTB iPhone>downgraded 1.1.1>jailbroken) So i got upset and I knew that 1.1.3 came with a new bootloader so that if I upgraded it would fix the Wi-Fi, well i upgraded it to 1.1.3 and it did fix the Wi-Fi, but when i tried to downgrade, i couldn't. i tried everything, and eventually my iPhone, the apple store said, had a virus. It start's up but then it goes into a scrolling of words and #'s and letter's, i knew if i had my mom take it in the apple store and just say it just broke that it would be convincing.. She told me I'm going to be there with her, i said okay sure.. i ended up ditching her. She was in the apple store for 40 Min. She Came out with my iPhone and got in the car, and said, "They knew it was hacked." I turned on my iPhone and they had restored it! but its 1.1.3, so I'm done with playing with it, i got very lucky. so my WARNING, DONT UPGRADE TO 1.1.3! IT BASICALLY KILLS YOUR IPHONE IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'R DOING!

Thanks if this 'warning' saved your ~precious~ iPhone.

wow upgrading to unjailbroken firmware is NEVER the answer

can any one help me i have 1.1.2 otb and downgraded to 1.1.1 and attempted to hardware unlock. ieraser erased my 4.6 bootloader before i can connect the test points and my phone lost wifi and the imei number are all 0000000. terminal wont respond because theres no ip address. so i restored it to 1.1.2 and now it say to unable to make or reiceve calls go to apple support. and i get the emergency call screen .what do i do to?