Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Don't upgrade!!!

Default Don't upgrade!!!
    For those of you who have noticed there is a new firmware available for the 3g versions. (2.0.0.1) if you do the upgrade it will reset everything, you lose cydia, all your apps, just not your vitals (synced info stayed like contacts and emails) So you've be warned, until a patch is out keep your 2.0.0.0 firmware

Default Welcome...
    Welcome to the forum. I'm sure we all appreciate the heads up, but you may want to check out the search feature of the board before posting.

This update (2.0.1 not 2.0.0.1) has been out since Monday evening, which, in internet time, means forever ago; so though your "news" is appreciated, it is a bit behind and has already been covered in many, many posts.

Nonetheless, sound advice. Stay on 2.0 until pwnage has been upgraded.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MOSHO92 For This Useful Post:

minig (2008-08-06)

Quote Originally Posted by NC3G16GIG View Post
    Edited for content...
    and people wonder why communities fail.... simply put your post is SPAM. but i'm all for more stripper here!
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2008-08-07 at 04:04 PM.

did you hear? dell dude was arrested for weed!!!

It won't happen again, this isn't my kind of place....not enough strippers and money around here for me. Yes I'm an arrogant bastard, you'd be too if you were me, peace
    im going to go with a big no on this one :ugh:
    Last edited by Pineapple Devil; 2008-08-07 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Edited for content...
    I dunno. What you have posted so far leads us to believe you're just some kid pretending you have some fantasy lifestyle.

So you came to an iphone site expecting there to be money floating all over the place and strippers on every thread? Sounds like you're the one that's not getting noticed out in the real world So much so that you have to pay women for attention, eh?
    Last edited by Eurisko; 2008-08-07 at 04:04 PM.
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

For those of you who have noticed there is a new firmware available for the 3g versions. (2.0.0.1) if you do the upgrade it will reset everything, you lose cydia, all your apps, just not your vitals (synced info stayed like contacts and emails) So you've be warned, until a patch is out keep your 2.0.0.0 firmware
    This happens with every firmware update.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.