Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New, confused, and need of help!

Default New, confused, and need of help!
    Hey, Well I recently tried to jailbreak my Iphone and it didn't go to well. -_-'' I successfully "pwned it" but I was receiving no service. So I tried to restore it to current factory settings and I still received no service. Then I thought "Hey maybe If I upgrade 2.0 to 2.0.1 It might work!" But... that didn't work either and I still don't have service... Can anyone help me out? This is really frustrating. Thanks in advance~

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

are you with ATT?

that is weird if you had upgraded to 2.0.1...the baseband should have been rewritten to work with the new firmware.

if not, try this....do a search for KiPhone...run it..change the baseband..then restore....it might work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SundayDuffer For This Useful Post:

Skyone (2008-08-06)

FTW! It works! Thanks alot!! XP I love you *giggles*

Just so you know. The reason you didn't have service after pwning is because you left the activate option checked when you created your custom ipsw. When you are not unlocking your phone the only thing you want checked is to install Cydia. Just in case you need to pwn again.
    Dirty as I wanna be!

Thanks

also if ur service drops, which mine does quite often for some reason just tap or lightly hit the bottom of your iphone where the speaker and internal antenna are
    17" MacBook Pro
    G5
    iPhone 3GS 16G 3.1 Jailbroken//AT&T
    follow me on [email protected]