Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HOW-TO 1.1.3 Jailbreak] w/ everything working (AT&T)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigvaderb View Post
    OMG!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! jk on the love part but seriously, if i was atheisst i'd call you a GOD!
    If you were atheist, you'd think there is NO God.

installer does not work for 1.1.3 for me i get errors help help please........

Read through most of this forum. Just want to confirm something. Alright i have a itunes updated 1.1.3 iphone with the bootloader of 4.6 , . . . ive read a bunch of places that doing a process like this will cause the phone part of the iphone to stop working. has anyone with the same situation as me done this guide and succeeded. please let me know. thank you

hi i followed your guide exactly i have a o t b 1.1.2 on o2 uk but i get no signal bars if i copy the lockdownd file i get the activation screen and my phone does not re activate does anyone else have this problem or know how to slove it

thanks

installer does not work for 1.1.3 for me i get errors help help please........

hi i followed your guide exactly i have a o t b 1.1.2 on o2 uk but i get no signal bars if i copy the lockdownd file i get the activation screen and my phone does not re activate does anyone else have this problem or know how to slove it

thanks

Damn, I spent like four hours and now I get to the end and it's asking me to activate my iPhone through itunes. Is this kidding or what? I am on AT&Ts network but I don't have the iPhone plan and I don't plan on signing a new 2-year agreement. I thought you verified that we could use any at&t sim.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Well I tried the whole process, and for what ever reason, I kept getting stuck at no oktober prep issues. I have jail-broken one v1.1 phone and 5 v1.2 phones.

Honestly, I got tired of going back between .1 and .2 to go back to .1 because it wouldn't register my update rather than restore since I can only assume it kept restoring even with my shift-clicking on update, mind you I have jail-broken phones before so I know the process....

BUT I thank you regardless because I skipped doing the three tier process and went from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 and I now have installer on my homepage and my google locateme button working. <3

Thumbs up AT&T Jailbreak 1.1.3 Thanks
    I spend all last night working on my iPhone then when I was just seen the at&t bars come up I hit the dam upgrade on I tunes
    i was so tired but I didn't give the 2nd I made sure I didn't hit that again.
    All My toys work and running 3rd party apps. Don't give up guys .
    I have kill 3 mot l7 and when I started do this on a 400$$ phone I was read all the post that's what i did and still didn't get it jail broke until
    time. Good Luck And Thanks to all who could make hacking phone a little better.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Worked like a champ after a minor snag during the boot from recovery part of the 1.1.2 firmware. Thanks so much!

At the end did you guys have to reactivate through itunes?

Hey guys I followed the steps completely and have a jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone. My problem is that everytime I try installing a package, Installer crashes and goes back to the homescreen. Anyone know what the problem might be?

This sucks. Everything was good until copy lockdownd. It wouldn't copy in SSH , ran out of space error, now the phone is stuck in recovery and Ibricker can't even boot.

@ritz the cracker, you are out of space from the update, it happened to me as well for no particular reason, you need to try and install bosstool via installer or manually place it in the app folder via ssh, then ssh into your phone, make sure bosstool isnt open and type
    cd /Applications/BossTool.app

then type ./BossTool

after that, go use bosstool to relocate your applications, after that you should be able to install applications without it crashing. goodluck!

Ok now about my problem, its funny becaused i performed this downgrade and reupgrade guide before it was written lol, i was thinking of writing one myself, but anyway.. Has anybody experienced signal loss issues during sleep mode after using this? I have heard of this problem before, but i never encountered it on 1.1.2 JB firmware, and i dont have the problem on legit 1.1.3 non JB firmware, this problem occurs both on Nates JB and the dev JB, i think it is because i'm using 1.1.3 baseband instead of the 1.1.2 that the dev JB expects but i'm not sure, it is impossible for me to downgrade my baseband because i am on the 4.6 bootloader, the symptoms of the problem are as follows:
    when placed in sleep mode the signal is reduced to nothing and i cannot receive calls, they go to VM, this does not occur when plugged in, only on battery.
    after i take it out of sleep, the bars sometimes come back, and other times they don't and i have to toggle Airplane mode to get the signal back up again.

I don't know about this, hopefully the developers might be able to test and see if there may be a ffix to the problem, so please if anybody knows anyway to help it would be much appreciated, btw ive redone the whole process at least 3 times and i have the same problem. thanks anybody!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shnarfin View Post
    This sucks. Everything was good until copy lockdownd. It wouldn't copy in SSH , ran out of space error, now the phone is stuck in recovery and Ibricker can't even boot.
    Got the same issue, I spent 4 hours on that yesterday... I'm just trying again from 1.1.2 (as I tryed from 1.1.1 yesterday)... Can't find out why it's stuck at this last step

isuggest using bosstool to relocate your apps before you replace the lockdownd file =/

Ive tried using bosstool and have tried to relocate everything and was barely able to free up 3 mb of space. any suggestions?

BTW when i did the jailbreak I used the dev jailbreak method and in there it states that the jailbreak does not delete the recovery files it downloads and was wondering if that is what is taking all the space and how to remove those files

BTW when i did the jailbreak I used the dev jailbreak method and in there it states that the jailbreak does not delete the recovery files it downloads and was wondering if that is what is taking all the space and how to remove those files

idk about the file it downloads, i thought that was on the media partition.. is bosstool successfully relocating your apps? when you ssh and look at your Applications folder does it have an arrow on it showing that it is an alias? you can also use bosstool to relocate your ringtones and wallpapers that might help, what exactly happens when you say installer crashes, is it main execution failed or does it boot you to the home screen? if its booting you to the home screen then that sounds like a space problem. make sure bosstool worked properly is all i can say. did you run it through terminal like i said? for some reason it onlly worked for me when i ran it through terminal, some sort of permissions issue i guess...

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast