Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [HOW-TO 1.1.3 Jailbreak] w/ everything working (AT&T)

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaboi318 View Post
    is there anyway u can do this without wi fi?
    absolutely not.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to adrian1480 For This Useful Post:

mazdaboi318 (2008-01-31)

Quote Originally Posted by psybert View Post
    1. I don't know, new problem to me. I use the iPhone bluetooth headset just fine

2. install the big boss repo, and under the 1.1.3 tweaks there's one in there that fixes the saved password issue. I don't have this problem yet, but some do.
    the patch didn't work for mine, but I don't think I used Nate True's method of breaking it.

Has anyone been able to fix the following problems:
    1) after installer runs and sends me back to unlock, after getting back to the home screen I'm always prompted to ask for my voicemail password. I would like for it to stop doing that; any solutions?

2) I can't seem to pair any device with my phone; any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks.

Default 1.1.2 jailbreak hang
    I finished until step 9.
    And I ran 1.1.2 jailbreak.
    However, the "boot from recovery" process seemed hang (over 1 hour).
    My OS is windows server 2003. Is this OS problem? or Did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by llpoohjmmi View Post
    I finished until step 9.
    And I ran 1.1.2 jailbreak.
    However, the "boot from recovery" process seemed hang (over 1 hour).
    My OS is windows server 2003. Is this OS problem? or Did I miss anything?
    did you do the "Update" or did you click "restore"? It's a common mistake that will cause problems.

And no, nothing should hang for an hour. Might want to go back down to 1.1.1 and work your way back up.

Anyone stuck at the last reboot? Mine just sits there with the apple logo, like it is tryin to boot. i've tried restore and it doesnt work, it turns the phone off and back on, only to get stuck tryin to boot again. itunes doesnt recognize it, i bricker does not recognize i have an iphone plugged in. i think i made a nice desktop piece.

WTF! I went through this entire thing only to have lose everything including an use at all of my phone.

I made it all the way to the step of installing the bsd subsystem 2.0. After that my phone kept going back and forth between the slider and the home screen with the warning of the wiggly icon crap but would freeze before I could dismiss it and then go back to the battery slider screen. I have since tried to reboot and go back to 1.1.1 only to get nothing...........The phone says incorrect SIM insert an unlocked and valid sim to activate i phone. and itunes pretty much says the same darn thing.

any help?

I was going from a 1.1.3 back to 1.1.1,1.1.2,to1.1.3 so I could have it all jailbroken but now it is just broken.

Thanks

worked great! 1st try follow the instructions and no worries!

Everything works THANKS!!!!

so you can't do this if you bought your phone at the launch date because it has the older bootloader????I had 1.0.2 otb and jailbreaked 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 so this method cant be used then???thats why maybe i'm getting error????

Quote Originally Posted by wildturkey View Post
    so you can't do this if you bought your phone at the launch date because it has the older bootloader????I had 1.0.2 otb and jailbreaked 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 so this method cant be used then???thats why maybe i'm getting error????
    My phone was a launch phone. I followed the guide after upgrading to standard 1.1.3

Lightbulb im stuck
    oooooook i followed or am trying to follow the guide step by step... i restore and do the wifi and install the oktoprep and everything then i do the 1.1.2 update and kick it out of DFU mode and it seems like everything is going gravy. then i run the directions for installing the 1.1.3 soft update and everything goes coo with the ihack software. BUT when i get to the part where i have to complete the 1.1.3 update by goin to installer and do the soft upgrade everything goes bad! after i install the soft update my phone trips out and keeps soft resetting every 5 seconds.. what am i doing wrong... do i not install the soft update or what?

Im up to the part that i have to update to 1.1.2. Ive already oktoprep'ed it but i shift-click update and gives me an error and doesnt allow me to update. It says an unknown error occured 1403. What do i do next?

Default bartender
    Hi .I am new here,and if you could help me about my issue;I did a stupid mistake,useing I tunes old verzion and accsidendly upgrade a new softwer 1.1.3 to my I phone verzion 1.0.1 which blocked my fhone.Can you help about it. My country code is 389 please reply , and my mail is [email protected]

Can enybody help: My phone is old verzion 1.o.1 and I did stupid mistake accsidently upgrade new software 1.1.3 which blocked my I phone
    Last edited by goran b; 2008-01-31 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can't pass restoring 1.1.1. I follow the steps, and iTunes starts extracting the file, but then it gives me an error.

Has anyone experience this?

i currently have FW 1.1.2 with just a normal iphone
    ive been looking to jailbreak but not sure what guide to use. would this be the easiest for me?
    my phone has already been activated and yeah.

Does anyone know where the lockdownd file came from?

Is it a hacked lockdownd file or the original lockdownd from 1.1.3?

Does anyone think or know if this is the culprit for the loss of signal for some of us and if there might be a work around?
    iPhone 8GB 1.1.3 Jailbroken

If I helped you out any, please Thank me!

This sucks cause I followed EVERYTHING step-by-step and now im stuck on 1.1.3 with an endless cycle of my phone turning off (not completely off but to the unlock screen) every maybe 5 seconds and it doesnt stop. Ive tried turning it off and on and nothing.

OK i have a launch phone as well and I was stuck in the reboot loop as decribed and tried to go back and restore to 1.1.1 1.1.2 1.1.3 all gave me error. so I have a brick any help would be appreciated.

did all the instructions work with no errors? and do you know have a 1.1.3 jailbroken phone with baseline 04.03.13_G? Please confirm tried it 3 times all with errors on instruction# 11 when i install 1.1.3 soft install after it goes thru ibrickr......ANYONE that would be very helpful

did all the instructions work with no errors? and do you know have a 1.1.3 jailbroken phone with baseline 04.03.13_G? Please confirm tried it 3 times all with errors on instruction# 11 when i install 1.1.3 soft install after it goes thru ibrickr......ANYONE that would be very helpful

Last edited by wildturkey; 2008-01-31 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Didbionic View Post
    Fianlly this.............. so works!!

I had a 1.1.2, UK 02, bootloader 4.6 that had been jailbroken several times, I upgraded to 1.1.3 (through itunes by accident).

After countless times through different websites to downgrade 1.1.3 (with no look!), I finally followed this one and it worked first time.

All I would say is follow it to the letter and be patient!!

let me know if you need help
    Is your phone a UK phone and with a iPhone contract O2 sim?

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast