Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems Jailbreaking OTB 1.1.2

Default Problems Jailbreaking OTB 1.1.2
    I have an OTB 1.1.2 that has been jailbroke several times but I ran into an E-mail issue and restored to original 1.1.2 prior to 1.1.3 update. I did upgrade itunes but nothing else different. Now I am trying to jailbreak it so I can upgrade to 1.1.3 jailbroken but I get hung up at the same spot each time. Windows.bat i get an error saying jailbreak failed. Need to run oktoprep, well of course I did. I have tried 4 times tonight. Anyone have any ideas?

what you update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 did you push "shift" and click upgrade? or did you push SHIFT AND C

what you update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 did you push "shift" and click upgrade? or did you push SHIFT AND Click restore? it will not work if you click restore.

what you update from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 did you push "shift" and click upgrade? or did you push SHIFT AND Click restore? it will not work if you click restore.
    Last edited by wilson; 2008-01-26 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im stuck with the Ativate iPhone screen on 1.1.1 firmware. tried to jailbreakme.com/install apptapp, but the phone does not reboot by itself. Can anybody help with this?