View Poll Results: How did your upgrade go ?

Voters
380. You may not vote on this poll
  • Upgraded from a Jailbroken/unlocked 1.1.1

58 15.26%
  • Upgraded from a Jailbroken/unlocked 1.1.2

124 32.63%
  • Upgraded from a Jailbroken 1.1.1

21 5.53%
  • Upgraded from a Jailbroken 1.1.2

177 46.58%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Poll of successful 1.1.3 Jailbreak Upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by mmmhshiney View Post
    Hey Guys,

Can I get responses from people on what firmware / jailbreak / unlock they were at before they did the 1.1.3 jailbreak ?

Were you successful?

I was on 1.1.2, unlocked and jailbrken from 1.0.2 and running 1.1.3 successfully
    I made it all the way - almost. I was staring at an Apple logo at the final step. After that, I tried forcing a reboot using iBrickr, and would see it scroll text - then, cycle to another reboot cycle. Now, I have fully restored 1.1.3 phone. I am about to try degrade process.

I did not have means to use WinSCP or Putty to launch springboard as suggested due to not getting to point of a boot up. Maybe - had I known before I had cycled after that first apple logo!

However, was left wondering: does use of BossTool to relocate apps, etc to the other partition cause issue?

Jimm

I did it. I had jailbroken my 1.1.2 initially. downgraded and then updated to 1.1.3. Jailbroken everything works fine.

sucks that most of the cool apps I liked (especially the money ones) dont work. But Im sure theyll fix it. I would have had to do it sooner or later anyway, i just bet on sooner, to get it over with. GL everyone.

btw. my first post. Howdy all.

Default how to downgrade and upgrade my iphone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackett View Post
    I did it. I had jailbroken my 1.1.2 initially. downgraded and then updated to 1.1.3. Jailbroken everything works fine.

sucks that most of the cool apps I liked (especially the money ones) dont work. But Im sure theyll fix it. I would have had to do it sooner or later anyway, i just bet on sooner, to get it over with. GL everyone.

btw. my first post. Howdy all.

im running for 1.1.2 now and i want to upgrade to 1.1.3 my iphone can u pls teach me what should i do, by the way how can i nkow if my bl is 3.9 or 4.6

I had a v1.1.1 jailbroken/unlocked iphone working smoothly. few days back i decided to upgrade to 1.1.2. So very confidently and boldly i started off using Oktoprep etc. Everything went smoothly with my 1.1.2 jailbroken but sim locked yet. Then in my cockiness, before running anySim 1.2u, i forgot to install BSD and switch on airplane mode.
    Eveything went downhill after that. my phone freezed, i panicked and like a jackass forcefully switched off my phone while it was still trying to figure out what to do. .
    I imm. tried to restore it back to 1.1.1. which did work and i got it jailbroken. but there again in my sweaty panicky mood i forgot to downgrade my baseband and tried running anysim which obviously didnt work. after that even the *#301# method wasnt working and my phone completely froze. i was at wits end. I restored it back to 1.1.2 and got baseband 4.02.
    Then ZiPhone 2.0 came and i tried that. it worked!! got my phone jailbroken, installed BSD, then ran anysim 1.2u and now have a fully functional iPhone still with 3.9 bootloader (i think).

Upgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.1.4 then downgraded to 1.1.3.
    iPhone FW 2.2.1, Jailbroken and Unlocked!

I have an otb 1.1.2 upgraded to 1.1.3 through itunes and am not sure how to jailbreak it. I am an ATT customer and dont need to unlock it. How should I Jailbreak it? Do I have to downgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.1.2 and if so how? I want all of the ATT features to work. Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234