Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restore Jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone

Default Restore Jailbroken 1.1.3 iPhone
    Is it possible to restore my jailbroken 1.1.3 iphone?

I jailbroke my iphone but forgot to uninstall my apps before i did it. Now no apps show up until i uninstall / re-install ALL my apps.

Instead of going through all that manually, can i restore my JAILBROKEN 1.1.3 iphone and still have it jailbroken (or be able to get jailbroken)?

Thanks for your help

aenema6x
    A restore from iTunes erases your phone completely as far as I know. I jailbroke my other iphone today and I can't get service. Did you happen to have the same problem? If so how'd you get it to get service?

no i had no problem with service.....

sorry, dont know how to fix that

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

No, I dont think you might have to do it manually. Unless you can downgrade + restore then upgrade and jailbreak.

Do you have to go through all the steps for a normal 1.1.3 downgrade? Are there any shortcuts since the 1.1.3 Jailbreak keeps the old baseband?

Quote Originally Posted by eddieanger View Post
    Do you have to go through all the steps for a normal 1.1.3 downgrade? Are there any shortcuts since the 1.1.3 Jailbreak keeps the old baseband?
    No you don't have to go thru all the steps but just make sure you go back to 1.1.1 and jailbreak, unlock, etc. then you can go back up to 1.1.3 via the new iBrickr.

I did mine from 1.1.2 and fortunately I was late into the game for upgrading to 1.1.3 and was helped by others trying it first.