Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [1.1.3] (Jailbreak - Tutorial)

Hi everyone. I have tried to install 1.1.3 several times now and it just won't take. I get through everything through ibrickr exactly as it says and then go into my installer, download the soft upgrade, and it gives me "ERROR: Your iphone is not ready to upgrade. See More Info". There is nothing in more info either.
    Any help?
    Thanks!

Default Otb 1.1.2
    Hi guys

My questions is,

If you have a jailbroken 1.1.2 (i don't have it unlock)

I know some of you uses NextSim, XSim etc... and the upgrade still keep your iphone unlock.

If i upgrade to 1.1.3 and jailbreak following NateTrue's instruction, will there be a software unlock method? Or I have to buy a Sim unlock?

Thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone cosmoLV's Avatar
    Thanks

lalp - Read tutorials about Downgrading/Upgading (jailbreaking/Unlocking) internet is Ful of them.
    -
    mysteria - You can
    -
    dman918 - (kill Process in TaskManager iTunesHelper) Restore to 1.1.1 (Twice) - Jailbreak,Unlock then go to 1.1.3 with iBrickr_113 [Se tutorial for details]
    -
    kptn82 - not Jet, u have to buy a Sim unlock
    Carrier: LV LMT
    Runing On FW: 2.0 BL 3.9
    -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoLV View Post
    lalp - Read tutorials about Downgrading/Upgading (jailbreaking/Unlocking) internet is Ful of them.
    -
    mysteria - You can
    -
    dman918 - (kill Process in TaskManager iTunesHelper) Restore to 1.1.1 (Twice) - Jailbreak,Unlock then go to 1.1.3 with iBrickr_113 [Se tutorial for details]
    -

Did not work for me. Did just what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by cosmoLV View Post

How come there are 1.1.3 phones on ebay fully unlocked with software?

Good job you guys are great
    Last edited by AK2007; 2008-01-27 at 05:51 AM.

does this work with an ipod touch?

Thanks

you need go to iPod touch forums, i don't cnow
    ----
    about 1.1.3 i'm on it about two and haf weeks and 1.1.3 is more stable as 1.1.2

I have a jailbroken and unlocked 1.1.2 phone, jailbroken from 1.0.2 before. What do I do to upgrade to 1.1.3?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bahgger View Post
    I have a jailbroken and unlocked 1.1.2 phone, jailbroken from 1.0.2 before. What do I do to upgrade to 1.1.3?
    You need reading skills and then follow tutorial - trust me, this is not so hard

Ok, I ran into a problem lastnight. I had a 1.1.2 JB and tried to upgrade to 1.1.3 and everything went well at 1st, I had all the icons and could move them and everything, then I wanted to hide them like could on 1.1.2

I noticed there was no customize anymore so I went tot he installer which asked for an update. When I did the update it tried to lock my phone. I get the connect to itunes and emergeny call screen when I slide to unlock.

Fortunately I was using dock and I can still get to all my apps, google maps works and so does my email and phone, but when I wake it from sleep I get the DFU screen and emergency dialer, I can only get to my stuff from dock.

I'd like to learn what happened and what's the best way to fix it. I'm not home now but when I get home I'm hoping to check this thread and have a way to fix my phone.
    Thanks in advance,

Just remembered lessons learned in the past....downgrade itunes, user ibrikr.blah blah blah. In the middle of a restore now! ugggggh
    Last edited by Ipwned; 2008-02-03 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Jes jou need restore to 1.1.1 --> Jailbreak, OktoPrep ---> UPDATE to 1.1.2 Jailbreak, Unlock ---> iBrickr 113 [DONE] or you cn use Dev Team method but this is to risky, because software updates throught WiFi.
    In my country [latvia] this is bad method to use DevTeam 113 jailbreak, this take about 3 hours or more...
    Last edited by cosmoLV; 2008-02-03 at 11:55 AM.

OTB 1.1.2. bootloder 4.6 accidentally upated iphone to 1.1.3 and i can restore it to 1.1.1 but the baseband is 4.03.13 cant update to 1.1.2 is there any solution

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by haappe View Post
    OTB 1.1.2. bootloder 4.6 accidentally upated iphone to 1.1.3 and i can restore it to 1.1.1 but the baseband is 4.03.13 cant update to 1.1.2 is there any solution
    Not yet - you are stuck until 1.1.4 release comes out

Spammers get a BAN FOR LIFE so please keep posting here, I'm waiting for you

Thanks

Spammmmm. Reported.
    Respect your elders.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123