Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: going from jb 1.0.2 to jb 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 help

Default going from jb 1.0.2 to jb 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 help
    huge question i have a jail broken 1.0.2 iphone and i wanna kno how can i upgrade the firmware while keeping all the stuff the same way it is. is this possible? i then think i wanna go to 1.1.3 after that. not sure i wanna see how the 1.1.3. jail broken version plays out for everyone else lol. when i say keep everything the same i mean all my apps etc my phone book email etc just with the newer firmware.

I'm in the same boat! I'm an AT&T customer with a 1.0.2 jailbroken iPhone. I don't wat to loose everything: Contacts, Notes, Ringtones, ect... I just want to know how to upgade safely.
    Any info will help, thanks.
    Real Gucci is the s***, fake Gucci is s***!

well it seems like the 1.1.3 jailbroken firmware has some issues so i think i will hold off. but how can i upgrade from 1.0.2 to at least 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 and keep everything the same except getting the new firmware updated it seems like everyone else is on newer firmwares while im still on the old one sheesh lol

well it seems like the 1.1.3 jailbroken firmware has some issues so i think i will hold off. but how can i upgrade from 1.0.2 to at least 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 and keep everything the same except getting the new firmware updated it seems like everyone else is on newer firmwares while im still on the old one sheesh lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJJONES View Post
    it seems like everyone else is on newer firmwares while im still on the old one sheesh lol
    I know what you mean, I want to update as well. I'd like to use the louder speaker phone, and the "locate me" feature on maps the most.
    Real Gucci is the s***, fake Gucci is s***!

I need to know this as well. 1.0.2 to 1.1.1

7. The Following User Says Thank You to silverzz28 For This Useful Post:

Sikka (2008-02-01)

any luck finding anything for this? Im waiting in the same boat as u guys

hey guys,

Im in the same boat i screwed up upgrading to 1.1.2 and am back to 1.0.2 . I think 1.1.1 is the most robust and most stable firmware now. But i have to figure out how to get back to it?